Tuesday 12 June 2007

New Layout!

hi punkettes..
ive decided to change the layout because. iqah! you stole my previous layout. hahaha.i dont know who change it first. bt i didnt realise that we use the same layout. grrrr.....oh nvm.guess what. ive found suju's pic at dream concert. and i was shocked. to see leetuek on stage!leetuek had 170 stiches due to april 19th accident. and 2 months later, he's back on stage!!!!wow. well here the pictures that i manage to find.











clearly its leetuek. welcome back!!! notice that there's only 11 of them. hankyung is missing. well kyuhyun too. bt kyuhyun is still in the hospital. nvm. hankyung? where are you? erika told me that hankyung cant appear on certain channel, cuz he is chinese? huh? wth? nvm. and i wanna know what's up with hee chul's and ryeowook's hair? especially hee chul??? hahahaha.
speaking of kyuhyun, i cried for him again when i found pictures of him on the day of the accident. its terrible!

here they are:








terrible isnt it? imagine that your faved star was involve in an accident, you will definitely cry for him. if i ever saw jaejoong, junsu...or any of the dbsk members were involve in such terrible accidents, i will definitely cry my eyes out and i would have sleepless nights.then, kyra send me a text. it says, "if i die in my sleep tonight.........i'll pause and see you and said..." when i read the beginning of the msg, my eyes started to get a lil teary. then...u know what the msg ends, "come and join me lah..." grrr...kyra you almost get me crying last night...hahahaha.

hmm..move on to other good news...joey, my fellow cassiopeian...called me today regarding the setup of korean IG. guess what, we will have an instuctor for korean lessons, dancing etc etc...wow!!! great!!!! they will be going to the performing arts sch this sat, bt girls, im sorry i cant make it. you guys tell me the full details aight??!! the owner of the performing arts sch is associates with SM ent. wow!!! yippee. i might get the chance to go korea in the future. hahaha. yay!!! and can see dbsk oppa in concert. and just a while ago, joey update me that we're already have an advisor for our korean IG!!! yippeee........good job n effort to the committee. haha. self-praised. yup, im one of the committee. and thanks to kyra, my buddy, for making such a beautiful Korean IG promo graphic. THANKS BUDDY!

ok then. what else? oh yeah, im currently downloading suju's and dbsk's dream concert performance. Blue is the colour of Suju and Red is the colour of DBSK. and today, i didn't realise that i was wearing their colours. i wore a red shirt and blue pants. hahahaha.n dad just gave me a souvenir from korea. he told me that a korean guy at work gave it to him and his name is Ki-joong. lucky it was not jae joong. hahaha. if not, i'll scream out loud. well the souvenir is a handphone keychain of a mask and below it wrotes, 'korea'. thanks appa! saranghaeyo!

hmm. i think that's all for me now.toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment