Thursday 14 June 2007

PISSED.PAISEH.PLEASED.

hi punkettes.
actually right now...i am pissed that my dad didnt allow me to go for a holiday with my relatives.
im quite pissed though, it's my only retreat before getting back to school again. haiz. oh nvm.

to saiful:
omg! (sorry kyra for stealing your phrase. haha) i cant believe that i've 'paiseh' in front of you 2 times already!!! so damn sian! first it was at the camp, when i sleep with my mouth wide open. second, at yishun, when we are at the wrong bus stop waiting for 969. and i flag the bus, the bus wouldn't stop. i was so so so red! its a nightmare you know that! oh well. leave that behind. i swear i'll be more careful in front of you. bt wait, didnt you just paiseh in front of me yesterday too. the one u knock at the wrong practice room door? haha. we're even...bt still i lead.

ok. move on. im so glad there's a huge respond for my korean IG. we've got an advisor, instructor and supporters!!! yay!! this gonna be working well!!! thank you for all your support.
ghamsa hamnida!!

hmm. what else?
ive injured my knee aft riding a bike and also while dancing to 'O' Jung.Ban.Hab. song. Yup. it hurts so bad now. im afraid it will get worst. cuz i had this knee problem since what? primary school?? i dun wanna end up in the hospital for that and getting a knee surgery. actually i have this huge lump on my right knee, i dunno what is that lump is? i hope its not serious. to be honest, ive never seen a doctor for my knee problem. nope. never. bt still i can run fast n win medals. impressive? haha.

other than that. im planning to go out with the girls tmr. im trying to get all of them. probably just chillin out at bottle tree park, talk n talk. gossipping. hahaha. i miss chatting to them. girls. i really do miss you guys!!

ok that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment