Monday 5 November 2007

Fever Subside. Now Where's My Voice?

hi punkettes..

Sorry for my absence as a netizen.Hehe. I was sick.
After I came back from school last friday, I was coughing a lot.

Then on Saturday, I woke up. I body felt so weak. Haiz, but I have to go for filming. But I drank plenty of water. Filming went well, but I wasn't well at all. I slept the whole entire journey on the bus home. Back at home, my temperature rising and I completely lost my voice and also my tastebuds.

Yesterday, wasn't much different, I just sit and laze at home all day while mum and bro went to Johor. I was bored, so I decided to do my laundry, while I'm running a fever. Haha. Fiza can't sit still. Haha. At night, fetch dad from work and the whole family dine out at Selegie Road Banquet. With no tastebuds at all, I just ate porridge while others at scrumptious food. Oh dear.

I took some pictures on the way to Selegie from the car:


Sorry about the blur pics...bro was driving fast.
Then today, the fever has subside but my voice still suxs. My tastebuds are back but not all of them. I just ate soupy stuff today. Not ready spicy stuff yet.
And I love the bunch of roses on top the dining table...Hehe. They are real!


Erika told me to download Goong (Princess Hours episodes), So i'm downloading all the even number episodes now, while she download all the odds. There are 24 episodes in total.
That's all for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment