Thursday 8 November 2007

I've Cried So Hard.

hi punkettes...
Sorry, for the late updates.
I've been upset. I don't what I'm upset about but I've been feeling miserable. Been listening to sad songs too, furthermore, I'm still recovering from flu and cough. It's been bugging me all week long and it's irritating.

Tuesday:
Erika was sick, I just recovered, but we both went out to Novena SQ 2 with Minah. Walk around there checking about korean rice cakes, went into the korean mart and stuff. Then went to Plaza Singapura. Then back home. Yeah. At home, the flu bug came. Haiz.

Wednesday:
Had to go sch for a while cuz got that PlayNow interview. Then went to library and sat there alone with my laptop while waiting for the girls cuz we're catching a movie later on. Thank god for wireless. Then met the girls and we bought tix to Bee Movie. Movie was okay and quite funny. I wish i could have a bee friend to talk to. Hehe. Sorry to my class who went to Night Cycling, sorry I can't make it. Hope you guys had fun. =)

One of the many pics we took before movie starts.

Thursday:
It's deepavali. But mum had plans. Mum cooked Nasi Dhal and brought the whole rice cooker to my aunt's house and we had a big feast there. The whole was so kecoh especially when we watch the 'Wujud' project DVD. I didn't dare to watch cuz it shows footage of real pontianak and pochong. Instead I play with my aunt's fat cat.

I borrowed my cuzin's Princess Hours dvd and back home I watch it all over again. Tears ran down my cheeks again.

Oh! Erika, I've finished downloading the goong epi. When do you want it?

Then, just a while ago, Minah send me a youtube link. The Super Junior guys went to vist their close friend, Bangsili. Remember the song Chutcha 'First Train', Bangsili was featured in that song. After watching that video, I cried. Yes, I cried, It was sad.

Then, I looked at my adik who was sleeping outside in the living room, I cried. Why? Cuz I felt bad at shouting at her cuz of her maths paper marks. Eventhough she got 71/100. But her problem sums section was 3/20!! I was furious about it, all the questions that was tested, I've gone through with her!! I felt so bad. Her mum is sick and still her mum work so hard for her.

I'll leave you with the link minah send, see it for yourself.



My flu is getting worst after all that crying.
Kayla, you're such a crybaby!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment