Wednesday 28 November 2007

That Pisses Me Off. Really.

hi punkettes..

Just a moment ago, I feel happy. Then just a split second, I'm not.
I was blog hopping while in class, feeling rather bored actually. Then went to erika's blog, n I can't believe that she is dissapointed cuz she thinks that I blew her off last minute.

"Some frend of mine dumped me for a trip to Sembawang Park with her other frends... awesome isnt? Next time if you have other plans in thought when i msg you saying i wanna go somewhere with u, tell me straight. Dont wait until i rushed home, changed and wait for u to msg me so that i can go out to meet u then u call me saying you're not comin with me.Tat totally puts me off. I wanna go to CP to check out things i wanted to buy and the prices so that i can count them, collect the money and buys them before chalet next year. Nvm then, i'll ask other frends of mine to come along with me, at least they wont dumped me off at the last minute which i desperately hates about ppl."

First thing, I nvr promised her anything. Ok, I have to admit that my frens are taking a damn long time to making up their mind on where to go on that day. But I said that I will confirm with her. What's the problem with when you're already at home, changed, then go out again. Then when I can't come with you, maybe some other time rite. To tell you the truth I hate the last line. Me dumping you off. Ok fine. Whatever it is, I'm sorry, if you think that Im wrong when I seriously think I'm not.

I bought the new super junior album today. It is worth the money. 13 different covers!! Wow. Plus a booklet. But that only makes me happy for a while, but inside, I'm still sad n pissed.
So whatever la. I won't take it so hard. Whatever will be will be.

I don't want to be stubborn, so I apologise ok.

Kyra, Sorry I can't come n support your fashion design competition. But i want a preview of your clothes la! Hehe. Nvm. I will pray for you to get into finals okie?! Good luck buddy!! Hwaiting!

W35Q, has their down week today. Some cried, Some was pissed, some was sad. I miss the fun in the class. But when there are ups, there must be downs. So I hope next week, we are back to our ownself okay? Come on!

After tmr, this blog will be on hiatus.

ok then.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment