Friday 9 November 2007

Words I Couldn't Say

hi punkettes..
ive changed the blog song. basically this songs tells it all on how i feel. ive already what the song gonna be all about before i could read the translations.
the tittle of the song in english is 'Words I Couldn't Say'.
There are plenty of words that i couldn't say. I wish I could say it, but im afraid it would scare him away.
I wanna forget about you but you kept on re-appearing, but when I hope to see you again, you weren't there. Why can't I just let it go? I'm fool hoping for you, when I know I couldn't get you.

Oh well, here are the lyrics, I mean the translations:
Words I Couldn't Say (Goong S OST) - J

How much more tired are you..
How much longer can you go on burying everything..
I stir my head.. close my eyes..
I'm holding on like a fool..
I try to fool my heart by saying it's not.. but like a fool I regret it..
I keep getting heated and I keep thinking about you..
Without even realizing, my heart keeps getting lost searching for you..

*I'm trying to forget you.. trying to forget you.. trying to erase you...
Even if it's just one day I'm going to act happy without you, I'm going to try to smile..
But it's not like my heart to act this way, maybe that's why my act isn't working..
What am I to do.. I want to see you..

Instead of thinking of this breakup as our love ending, I'm just going to long for you..
Even if only the bad habits come and find me.. no matter how hard I try..
I'm here once again waiting..

Repeat *

You were always the first to be standing there..
Our eyes aren't able to meet this time because she's standing in front of you..
I love you so much..

The words I really want to say (words I want to say)
Words you won't ever be able to hear (My love)
How much I love you, I cry out again..
To me it's not the end for us...

Eventhough, how I feel right now is not about breaking up. It's about a crush I'm trying to forget. But the last line of the song says it all.

So, im feeling emo nowadays.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment