Friday 2 November 2007

Squeek Squeek

Hi punkettes

I’ve been a lazy bum nowadays. Probably due to for me being too tired. Mum says that I’m lack of vitamin. Haiz. My laundry is piling up, and I’m lazy. Hehe. On Wednesday, I had my 2nd starbucks drink within 3 days. And my faci thinks I’m one rich lady. Haha. Nah, I ain’t that rich. If I’m really rich, I will have starbucks every single day. Oh yes, I will.

The air-cond in RP is getting extremely cold. Or was it me who used to like being in cold environment now starting to hate it? Hmm. TMR!! IS HOLIDAY!! It’s only a week, but oh heck, I need some rest!

But despite being tired and cold, but I’ve been happy lately. I was in extremely good mood the other day. Only god knows why I am happy. If you wanna know, I’ll tell you. But not here. Haha.

I like these recent msn nick from my classmates:
“Dim Molly as A Bitch”
“Dim Beam as a New Pimp”
“Dim Holiday Mood As Forever”
“I love Yimei…So Cute!”
“Age 18, Physical 15, Behaviour 10”

Very creative aye? Haha. Especially the VB like nicknames there.

Ok now, Britney’s latest album is a bang! Yeah, seriously. Plz plz plz, she must come back in proper attitude! I don’t want another disappointment like the VMAs. Honestly, I’ll buy the album when it is out here. I used to collect Britney’s and Xtina’s album. I have them all. Oh, not forgetting BSB and Nsync’s album too. Haha. Those were the Pop days.

And I’ve been listening back to McFly lately, since I left without keeping track on them ages ago. Haha. Sorry lads, still love ya! Strumming my guitar to their songs, made me feel so good.

Just read Erika’s blog about Super Junior not being a permanent band. WTH!! SM Entertainment wanna add a new member to SUJU, which apparently who is Henry, that Chinese-Canadian guy. Henry is ok, but SUJU is fine with 13 member. It is the largest boyband ever to date!! If any changes ever happen to SUJU, I’m joining Erika to kill SM Entertainment. Haha. Yes, I will!

To my lovely girlfriends, I wanna go out with you guys. Just leave your schedules to aside for a while and let’s have fun aye? Shall we? Please? I miss hanging out with you guys. And also, girls, I need your help!! Really. Can you girls help me with my short film production? Plz plz plz!!! I’ll tell you guys the details later.

Yesterday, Azri gone a lil bit crazy. "Squeek, Squeek!" Haha.

That's about it, I think I'm getting sick.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment