Tuesday 27 November 2007

I'm tired

hi punkettes..

Lately ive been a lazy bum. Im lazy to update my blog.
Haha. Yeah, I'm sorry. Now im updating ok.

For the past few weeks I've been:
Feeling so damn stress.
Fall a bit sick.
Lepak with Geylang Gang.
Cam-whore in the library with crazy classmates.
Addicted to playing Sims 2.
Crying my eyes out.
Pissed at someone.

So basically for the past few days or weeks, I've been having mixed feelings.

Today maths was stress as usual. Damn bloody bastard didn't come. I came in late for sch. Went to starbucks, bought breakfast for them and also double choc frappe. In the end, we're the sole survivor. Haha. Most of the class left before meeting 3. Then went to IMM wif minah. I bought slippers which mum gonna nag when she finds out. Bought some stuff for the trip.

Oh yeah, this blog gonna be on hiatus for 4 days starting on Friday. Why? Cuz on Friday, I'm going back to kampung with my relatives. I promise to update when I get back. I'll update with pictures, okie?

Tmr, I'm going to get my fitness back up to the standard that I used to have, cuz I'm going to jog in the morning with geylang gang and probably with amanda.

Getting over him is tougher than I thought. But no worries, I have friends to make me forget about it. They made me happy.

There's a disease happening in class. The gagap and pelat disease. Haha. I wont mention names. I think GG knows about it. So hush! Hahaha.

24th Nov, I miss the concert of my lifetime. Jaejoong is in Malaysia while I'm in Singapore. I should go to KL and see Jaejoong live in action. Erika and I had miss watching our hubby live in action. Haiz. I wanna watch DBSK live!!!!!!! When I get my license, I'll drive to KL myself!! I'm serious about it.

To Kyra & Erika: I've seen Kyra's lovely designs and I like it. Shall we start our business as we plan long time ago in small scale first. We'll never know, we might become famous one day. Haha. I'm serious. Shall we, I'm up for it.

To my clique: GIRLS!! I MISS YOU GUYS!! ONE DAY, WE NEED TO GO OUT TOGETHER. ALL 7 OF US. PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE!!

To GG(Geylang Gang) and W35Q: Woit! We need to go out together with the class also. Go bowling or go vivo cuz Ace Azri is Vivo Virgin. You guys plan ok? Then tell me.

Ok la, I'll update more tmr. Actually i have no idea on what to update now. Haha.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment