Wednesday 14 November 2007

SUCKS!

hi punkettes..

im absent from the netizen world again...sorry.
I've been busy for the past week and being sick again. Haiz.

Yesterday was stressful for me. The deadline of that freaking film competition is today. And my team only got to edit yesterday. Freaking macbook gave us freaking problem. SUCKS! While digitising in the IG room, sound is not synchronize with the film. SUCKS!

Left us no choice but to slowly sychronize on our own. Me and Siti editted the film. Siti edit through macbook for the actual submission while I did on my editting software, in case we don't have time to finish. Adding salt to the wound, the macbook have to return today by 10am and exporting takes a longer time than I tot. I didn't get to sleep last nite due to editting, I only sleep at 7am plus and woke up around 8.30am.

I felt so terrible in the morning. SUCKS! My eyes were bloodshot red in the morning. My mood was down. Its raining, the best weather to sleep in. No mood to do anything today. Sorry Team. Minah! Sorry ah, I'm not really functioning today. After my presentation, I watch some SUJU videos with Minah. Then after lesson ends, yvonne said to me, that I was talking quite loud during other ppl team's presentation. I didn't realised that. Haha!

I guess what my parents said was right, I am getting deaf. SUCKS!
I don't freaking care about today's relief faci, Olive Oyl no.2! Urgh!

I've already watch SUJU's Marry U Mv, thanks to Minah. Well, all of them are in white! Awesome! Most of them got their decent haircolour back. Especially my darling, Kyuhyun!!

Oh well, I really really need to get some sleep. Tmr Science UT, another gone case UT, I hope not. Haiz. Kayla wants her bed, her bunny and her 'bantal'.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment