Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Song. New Skin

hi punkettes..

It's the new year already! Whoa! Hehe.
So I'm changing my skin and also I've changed the song too.
The new song is from Big Bang called So Beautiful. It's from their Japanese album which doesn't sound Japanese at all. All the songs in that album are English songs.
New Skin. New Song. Hehe.

The new skin is orange. My fave colour! And I love music. So it fits best for me.

I've already set my New Year's resolution which is, this may sound weird coming out from me but erm......

I wanna learn how to cook at least 5 dishes. I'm already good at cooking Pasta. Hehe. But I wanna learn to cook the authentic dishes. Eg, Asam Pedas, Curry, Sambal Goreng etc etc.
Mum has been nagging about it. I hate her naggings, so I wanna learn them.

Yeah, so that's my resolution.

Ok what's next.
I hate pop-outs. Pop-out blocker is useless now. I think my laptop need to reformat. Haiz.
But luckily, I've bought a Ext. HDD yesterday, so I saved all my stuff into it. No worries.

I need to buy a lot of stuff, basically my wants:
1. Black and white stripe hooded cardigan.
2. A pair of skinny jeans.
3. A new pair of skirt. The last one is torn. Damnit! Haha.
4. 2 pairs of dorky glasses. (For my cuzins in Msia, I'm like their Santa Claus)
5. New SUJU or DBSK merchandise from CC. (To add on to my collections)

Whoa, that's a lot for me to buy. But No. 1 to 3 is a must. 4 & 5 comes later.

I was watching 2007 KBS Song Festival on Sunday then I notice one missing member from Big Bang. One of my fave member, the rapper, T.O.P. Then today I found out that he was hospitalized! He collasped due to exhaustion and there's something wrong is his blood vessels. That's what I read in a forum. Omg!

Oppa, get well soon okay. =)

GG's chat was funny yesterday. It all started with Zul asking us about countdown then along the convo it turn to be like a child abuse forum. Haha. Each of us told stories how we get our ass whoop by our parents, when we were little kids. But as for my case, only my mum. My dad had never beat my ass before. Seriously. NEVER. Hehe. Cuz I'm daddy's girl! Haha.

Happy Schooling to those who needs to go to school tmr! Haha!
My cuzins must have hate me now, cuz I kept teasing them about schooling. Tmr they will be schooling while I will be at home sleeping. Haha! =p

Well, that's all for now. I think. Hehe.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment