Monday 23 October 2006

Ah Beng Can Be Cute Sometimes.

hi punkettes..
sorry for not updating...
ok yesterday...went to johor....right after sahur man...gosh...my left eye was swollen...bad...i only get ard 3 hours of sleep....so ard 6 in the morning...went to Johor...no traffic jam...thank god...mum wanted to go to the market first...so bro, nadia n i..waited in the car...then about a few mins later after mum left...bro asked me to find her...in case mum doesn't where bro park the car....i cannot believe that i have to search the whole of that filthy....dirty....muddy....big...market....and im wearing my fave jeans...argh!!! ppl were staring at me...very weirdly...maybe bcuz i was wearing "FCUK" t-shirt...so they might thought of that F word...hello!! it stands for French Connection UK....ok then after that went to my granny's house...i fell asleep while watching TV...and i was waken up by natasha...she just jump right onto me...haiya...this girl...

then after went to my cuzin's ayu room....fell asleep again....then studied chemisty for a while....after that play PS1 with my cuzins...my cuzin shukri said that he never had a girl cuzin who like to play computer games like he do..hahaha....awww..thanks cuzie...played PS1 for hours...then went back to my cuzin room again...fell asleep...Again! hahaha...sorry...i was sleepy...my bad!woke up....mum asked me to prepare plates n cups for break fast...there were lots of food....i can't eat it all...i was bloated...its fun...when u eat with your relatives n cuzins...like a malay word.."kecoh!"....there were like 20+ ppl in the house...after that..all of us sat down in the living room watching TV...weave the ketupat...my job is to tighten up the ketupat...well i also did my very first ketupat yesterday...yay!! i finally knoe how....woohooo!!!

we went home about 11.30am yesterday..then reach home around 12.45am....im not sleepy anymore...so i stayed until sahur...study...i did some e maths...

the other day...i chat with lara on MSN...and she told me how that 'ah beng' Ding Yuan reacted...when i say he is cute...hahahaha...by the sound of it...i think that he is paiseh...hahaha...well its only a compliment...im not gonna go gaga over him...speaking of gaga...lara n i were exchanging Prince Shin and Prince Yul pictures...from the drama...The Princess Hours...on the same day....we were drooling over their pics..especially the topless one from Prince Shin whose real name is Joo Ji Hoon....yeap..he is hot!!!

isn't he hot!!...hehehehe....we went nuts over this pic...and mimi...sorry he's mine...muahaha...

ok that's about yesterday...hmm....today...i woke up with a freaking diarrhoea...damn...then mum asked me to go to market...then went to wdls library to borrow some mags...i bought a new green scarf...to got with my baju kurong tmr....

that's about it today...i need to let my henna tattoo on my feet and hands to dry....i design it all by myself...i have 1 star on my right foot...and a butterfly on my left...then on the hands i did some swirls..which turn out nice...

that's about it
toodless...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment