Saturday 7 October 2006

Reunions

hi punkettes..
it's me again...most of my relatives gathered here at my crib for break the fast...all of them is from my dad's side...first my aunt 'Cik Dah' came with my cuzin Eera...next...my uncle 'Pak Itam' n family came with my grandma...oh and also with Mimi...then unexpectedly...my aunt from Bedok...'Mak Mok' came with my cuzins, Izan and 'Abg Idan'....a total of 12 ppl were in my house today...including me and mum...well bro went out to break the fast with his friends...he went to beach road...eh bro...buy for me Bone Steak...oh wait..no...my weight...Dang!

after eating...we just sat there at the living room and watch TV...i was debating with my aunt 'Cik Dah' about the PSI level tonight...it has reached to 150 at that time...now it went down to 140...well i said to my aunt that...if the level of PSI reached 150+ tmr...definitely the govt will declare no school on Monday....most of my cuzins supported me...hahahaha...my aunt answered in a joking manner, "ya rite...u happy lah...then ur adik ni(Mimi)...Monday got exam you know..." i answered laughing "that one...her problem lah...see she is laughing what?" indeed Mimi was laughing...everybody supported me...muahahaha...

ok then...all of my cuzins...watched Army Daze on Vcd...we laughed like hell...hahaha...typical Singaporean funny antics...hahahaha....and after that we watched some funny clips on Youtube...we were having a ball....we laughed so hard...my cuzin, Izan played some gruesome games at http://www.rudeplay.com ....yup its definitely gory...shootings were involved...but it was fun....all of my relatives went back home around 9.45pm...it was fun...when all of your relatives gathered in 1 house....lots of fun and laughter...

ok next...like i said...me,bro n mum going to johor tmr...im quite upset that dad doesn't take time off....well dad...come on...Hari Raya is coming...but mum,bro and i know that we can't force him...or else he will get moody...like me...hahahaha...like father....like daughter...hahaha...can't wait to see the cute Natasha tmr....another family reunion/gathering coming up tmr..and this time is beside my mum....

speaking of mum...you know what i found in the master bedroom toilet today...an unopen pregnancy kit...i freaked out for a moment...mum bought a pregnancy kit??? whoa...what for?? is she??? oh no...cannot be??? if it is...im gonna be a big sister...17 years diff..is very big man...whoa..Kayla..don't think of the outcome...well a part of me want a younger sib...hopefully a brother...cuz i dun want to share my room...Nadia alone is enuf... but the other part doesn't...why??? cuz i dun want another pain in the ass...besides...17 years of age...well if its true..great...if its not..im fine with it...i'll just accept whateva comes...

oh yeah..i've changed my layout again...hehehehe...im gonna stay with these for a while..im not gonna change it anymore...i like this one...really...hope you like this skin...and before i forget..plz do rate my Project Runway designs...just click on the links...i saw this Project Runway thingy at Riona's blog...i was bored that day...after i rate her design....i started to do my own design..well i hope you like it...and please do rate mine and Riona's too...just go over to Riona's blog...

well..that's about it..for today..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment