Monday 2 October 2006

Nuts But Weak

hi punkettes..
today is my most tiring day of my life...i was sneezing all day...and yesterday i've dislocated my right shoulder....and i couldn't sleep at all....seriously...my shoulder totally aches...and my whole right arm is weak....then today...right after school...i went back home...i collasped...drop on my bedroom floor...unconcious...whoa...i am damn tired....i woke up...still with my school uniform...then mum asked me to go to sheng siong...cuz my aunt(nadia's mum) asked to buy 20 boxes of dates....omg...20 boxes....cuz she wanted to give my grandma...my aunt in KL...bla bla bla...lots others...ironicaly after feeling weak n collasped....i felt a bit refresh after that...hmm..strange...

ok...brought Nadia along...she end up carrying 5 boxes only...haiz...nvm...well she is a pain in the ass man....i dun want to talk about it cuz it really annoys me...like the tokyo drift song...yesterday and today alone...i heard a total of 5 times of that song....3 from ppl's ringtone n mp3 from phone....2 from radio...argh!!!!! i have to carry a load with my poor weak right arm....now it aches more than yesterday...haiz....

well i just read riona's blog...and she posted this clay aiken picture...

now im getting nuts...all over it....haiz...you see lah riona..what you've done to me...i was crazy the other day...asking you about your crush...now you post this clay aiken picture...im crazier...

oh i've just browse through my folder with pictures...and i found this...hahahaha...and dang! Wenworth Miller....he's hot...eventhough he's 32...he look 23...hahahaha...gosh..im nuts...but clay is younger...so i take Clay...hehehehe..but Tom is still my No.1 choice...thanks Riona for making me nuts for the day...especially today...oh in case i forgot...i wanna say Happy Bdae in Advance to Riona's Ruffedge honey(hahaha..laughing hard) Amer Munawer...his bdae is this Friday....i'll make sure i watch Citerasa Selebriti feat Amer this Friday...damn...i miss Zain's n Azan's episode on that show at TV1....nvm....let's see whether Amer can cook really well...hhihiihihi....

ok..i better stop now...or else...i'll faint again...i need to revise my work now...

toodles...cheerio

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment