Thursday 26 October 2006

Calvin Lee Xin Xuan Is Not My Boyfriend

hi punkettes...
2nd update for today...my cuzin from KL just went home...we talked about my upcoming O Levels...n they gave me exams tips...thanks for that Cuzins...they saw a picture of me and Calvin...on my dressing table...the one i took during Racial Harmony Day last year...and they thought they he is my boyfriend....hahahahahaha...i laughed like hell...hahahaha...well i gotta admit..i do have feelings for him..but now...they are gone!! bye bye...sayonara...gone with the wind...let bygone be bygone..ok...i've got nothing to do with that guy anymore...im still loyal with my hubby...n maybe now..my Princes...Shin And Yul..oops...i forgot..im sharing with Lara...hahahaha....

my cuzins and i talked about subjects( quite a boring topic huh?)...and i found that one of my cuzin is like me...went it comes to science...loves physics...hates chemistry...but the other one..nope..loves chemistry....hates physics...but they sorta like add maths...but whoa..not me...sorry cuzin...i hate add maths...they wish me good luck for my exams..thanks cuzin...see you again...hopefully...!!

my bro gave a prank call to my so-called childhood friend...Sharyanne...i've talk about her b4 in here...my aunt took care of her since she was a kid...n i used to play with her a lot...her family became a family friend to us n she is m'sian btw...well she studied in Ngee Ann Poly...in Mass Comm (Ace's Dream Course)...wow!! im jealous...hehehehe...i thought she studied in Singapore Poly...but i got to know from her mum yesterday...that she studied in Ngee Ann...currently she is leaving in Clementi..a rented apartment...someday i might give her a visit...probably after my O Levels...just you wait 'Kak Sayang'...im coming to get you...you heard me right..i call her Kak Sayang...that's what we call her...Sharyanne n Sayang...not much different...probably bcuz my grandma can't pronounce her real name right...so just simply call her Sayang...hahahaha...but cool name...

gotta go to sleep...
probably more relatives r coming tmr...
toodless..cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment