Thursday 5 October 2006

Swells

hi punkettes...
i didn't go to school..cuz my hand swells so bad...i couldn't do my hwrk cuz i couldn't write...im so unlucky cuz my hand swells at the right...haiz...well yesterday...Lara told me about the 'House Of Carters' show....i've heard it before...but i never thought of searching it in Youtube...well yesterday...right after Lara told me about it...i went to search it....well i watch the first episode...and Nick being the eldest is trying to be sensible....all he wants is just respect from his siblings...that's it...and co-operation....

they fought of course...especially the part where nick and aaron fights...nick was pissed cuz aaron put loud music in the middle of the night where nick is trying to sleep....and there is physical involvement between the 2....then all of a sudden...that Paris issue came out...Nick was furious that Aaron went out with Paris Hilton right after Nick broke up with Paris...and Nick saw a picture of them together...in his Cadillac...but it came down..that both of them apologised to each other...and they hugged...awww...Aaron was crying...

it reminded me when i fight with my bro...i cried once...it happened last year...it was raining heavily...dad called....then...brother came home from work...that time no car...drenched in the rain...shouting and yelling at me..."why did you switched off your phone....i can't call you...then what is the use of the hp...the house phone is engaged....now im drenched..." he was yelling at me...then i replied...."then why you never message me...my handphone is always on...dad just called...why didn't you at least message or call me..." "how am i suppose to know that your handphone is on huh??? you handphone is always off what...." he said...i was so angry...he blame me for hogging the house phone....i was so damn angry that i cried....he was so stupid...he never even have the effort to message me....i cried and went into my room...then bro complained to my mum...and mum asked me...then i replied..."if the house phone is engage...why he didn't message me...or call me on my hp??" after about 30 mins...i think he realised his mistakes...that he apologised to me....

sometimes when i fight with my bro...i cry..i was so damn angry..either with myself or with him...but he never hug me...he just literally apologise...that's it...while i was growing up...my brother never hugs me...nope...no way....that's why we fight so often....but when it comes to music...our thinking is the same....we love music....thanks to my bro..i learn a lot about rock music...the history..and the legends....

ok now back about the House Of Carters....BJ(Bobbie Jean) seriously need to shut up...she was drunk...came in to Angel's and Leslie room and start to scold ppl..thankfully...Nick called BJ's boyfriend...Wes to help her...at least to calm her down...she was shouting for her dog...she dropped it while she was holding it...geez....well Nick is probably angry at his parents for some reason....he did everything...but never got appreciated....once he send $5000 to his mum...and he never get a call to at least thank him....if i were Nick...i am pissed too....and after seeing that episode again this morning...i search for Nick's songs in the net and download it...listening to it reminds me of the days that i like the Backstreet Boys which was 1998 or 1999...BSB was the first ever boyband that i like before switching to Nsync....i got their first to the 3rd album...but my 2nd was lost by my cuzin...i also remember when my primary school friends especially 'Coli Longgar' a.k.a Izzati called me, "Mrs Nick Carter"...hahahahaha....when it comes to 2000....i started to like Nsync up till now...Nsync where are you guys???? Nvm..at least Justin is back...can't wait for Jc's single...coming out soon....

but right now...im gonna be a McFly junkie forever....im fanatical...am i right girls?? just ask Riona and Lara...or anyone in my clique...fana, safiah,iqah...they know that im fanatical over McFly...i think that's enough for now....before my hand start to swell from bad to worst....
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment