Sunday 15 October 2006

Reunion Prt 2

hi punkettes...
well its my regular sunday update..let's see what happen...well Friday...nothing much...its marking day...went to Lara's crib to take The Sims 2 cd....then...went home...mum said...we are going to break fast at my aunt's house....nearby..a couple of blocks away...went there around 6.30pm...while eating we managed to catch the Korean drama...The Princess Hours...i always miss the episodes...it was good...Xiaolin turned down an opportunity to persue her dreams into the Royal Ballet School...stupid...she already know she couldn't marry the Prince Shin...y turned down...blargh....and i kinda don't like the crown princess, shin's wife..Caijging or CG...i dunno how to describe...very the 'proud'....then after the eatings, things n done...bro, my aunt(dad's youngest sister) and my cuzins, eera n mimi went to Marsiling sheng shiong by bro's workplace lorry to buy drinks for Hari Raya...for my family...we end up buying 1 carton of assorted of 1.5litre bottle soda drinks....2 cartons of can drinks....my aunt bought 3 cartons of assorted 1litre bottle soda drinks...it's fun sitting at the back of the lorry...very windy indeed....

at night...chat with Lara online...she told me the whole story of episode 5 of the Korean Drama...she watched it youtube....episode 5 is going to be shown on TV tmr....so im gonna watch it...Lara almost told me the whole season of that Korean Drama...hahahaha...save the juicy bits for the best....then after what Lara told me about Xiaolin in the upcoming episodes...then i realised the real CG....ok then..played Sims 2 again....super funny man...i did the outrageous thing...i make R.O and Kang Hong characters....and they make love...i almost fell off my chair while i put them into a hot tub and click...'Try For A Baby'....hahahahaha...and it works...R.O got pregnant...hahahahaha.....got baby boy some more....ok enuf of that..next...as usual...i make Ixora's house...me,Vicky,Lara,Riona n Kim....next to McFly's house...Tom, Dan, Doug,Harry n James(well James is from SOD)...Tom and I hook up 2gether and we end up finding another place....Doug and Kim...Harry and Riona a lil bit complicated....we threw a party at Ixora's house...then Harry was flirting with another girl...Riona was mad..and slap him....there's an option for breaking up...but i didn't break them up....Dan n Lara...its hard to control them...haiz...super active...always ran out of energy....

i slept around 3am on Friday...ok then Saturday....my aunt in Bedok invited most of my relatives to break fast over at her house....its like every year...like a tradition...my relatives will break fast over at each other's house...first my granny's house...then my house...next my aunt house...finally my aunt's house in Bedok...every year it's like that...my mum, my aunts, cuzins and i went to Bedok in Bro's lorry...hahahaha...fun...break fast there...my cuzin, Kak Yayang...gave me a lot of her stuff....clothes...shoes..bags...and 1 cute black dress..which fits nicely....she said that her dress was bought by her friend and it cost $5oo...whoa!!! she said the dress is perfect for my prom nite...but cuzin...no prom nite for my pathetic school though....Lara you want to borrow this dress for your Prom??? i dunno whether it fits you...but i think can....anyways...i didn't know that my cuzin izan...can play the violin...well at least the basic...twinkle2 little star...but hey...gd one...

well today...is a boring day....doing nothing most of the time....well xcept for that im washing my dirty laundy....i didn't catch the movie 'Crossroads' starring Britney Spears...cuz i've watched it already...and its plain boring...typical movie plot...and also yesterday...from Bedok we went to Geylang for a while...mum and my aunts wanted to do a lil bit of shopping...mimi, eera, and i stayed at the back of the lorry with my uncle and bro....talking crap....today...i didn't have a gd sleep...cuz...phone calls bugging me...and then early in the morning ard 6.30am...mum woke me up...asking me whether i want to visit grandpa's and my great-grandmohter's grave with bro and my other relatives....i said no...im too damn sleepy...then about 8.30am...bro called to wake dad up for work...then shortly after that...my aunt called....argh!!!!!.....i end up waking up early...10.30am....i didn't go to shower immediately...but i watch TV instead....

i really can't wait for school to be over....wednesday 18th Oct is my last day in that bloody secondary school....yay!! can't wait...and i really don't have the mood to go to the Graduation Day...pathetic man...its during the day...malay students can't eat...cuz we are fasting...then what are we suppose to do??? and what's worst...no prom nite...shit man!! i don't mind paying like $80 bucks for a prom nite in a hotel.....at least have a prom nite in school...i dun mind..but graduation day...in school uniforms....PATHETIC!!! no wonder lots of ppl hate this bloody school....haiz....

man the haze is getting worst.....yesterday alone...PSI 116...and last Saturday..a record of 150...haiz....it is now raining...great....and i need to get some sleep....
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment