Tuesday 31 October 2006

Vain-O-Meter Rising

hi punkettes
phew..finally this blog can be updated...i wanted to update this blog earlier but it an everytime an error msg occrus....damn fed-up man...ok what's going on with me lately...
hmm...i chat with that Ding Yuan a.k.a SuperDing for the first time...I had 2 coversations with him so far...and it damn hillarious...looking frwd to chat with him more...Good Luck on your driving test ya! Ok SuperDing! Don't always save ppl..your driving test you forget! hahahaha..

i've got a piece of sad news yesterday....one of my adult cuzin in Seremban has died...i dunno what rare disease he got...he developed a fever...then rush off to the hospital...then the doctor says internal organs failed...then he died yesterday...may your soul rest in peace dear cuzin...well me n him weren't as close...but i had few memories with him...he used to play with me when i was a little...everytime i went to his place...he would definitely play with me...i remembered that he once gave my brother a spinning top...and i would cry for that cuz he didn't give me any....it was a bit quite a shock for me after i found he was hospitalised...

ok now..move on to other news...on sunday...relatives keeps flocking me house man...saturday too....but hey..i get money...hahahaha...i've got an extra 25 bucks from my cuzin...cuz i edited her family vacation video....well she gave it to my bro at first...but then bro gave it to me...cuz i edited the whole damn 2hr length video....so i shld be credited...hahaha...most of my relatives wished me luck for my exams...thank you so much!! ok then...on monday...its my MT O Level paper...well i resit for it...by the look of it...i dun think im gonna score A2 for it....but hopefully my compo pulls me up...cuz compo is easy....

i suppose to meet Mr Soong today...but i can't...cuz mum has been sick lately n i got some errands to do...she has got a fever...n im worrying sake for her...mum thinks that i didn't care for her...but gosh mum...while you were sick i am worried all day long you know...i cleaned up the kitchen and the house especially for you....its just 2 more week till im off from my curfew....im grounded for like 3 months already....i can't go out that far....i can't go to the movies etc etc....even i can't go to Jurong where my dad is....even dad agrees to it...haiz....just another 3 more weeks...then im free!!!! but right now...im overdrive...study....study...study...last night..i studied chemistry alone...for the whole day....i've finished revising booklet 1 n 2...now left booklet 3 n 4....but booklet 4 i finish half of it.....the mole concept....yup...master it...hahahaha....today after this...im planning to finish up my chemisty...then study SS....i need my mirror with this one...cuz everytime i study SS....i will talk to the mirror....yup..this is the way i study...weird huh?...hihihhi....then at night...do some Maths...if not Ah Soong will get angry...hahahaha...

hmm...what else?? oh...congratulations to my favourite boys in the world(you know who)...on their 6th No.1 Single!!! and hopefully your album gonna be no.1 as well...its gonna be your 3rd no.1 album aye?? good luck Lads!! n wish me luck for my exams ya? especially you...my wonderful dearly hubby...hahahaha....

i've just uploaded a few pics i took with nadia yesterday to my comp...

i've also took a few pics of me...(oh o im becoming vain...hehehe)

ok that's enough of it...hehehe...i've just finish talking to a friend of mine...she's P6 waiting for PSLE results....her name is Shahila....well she told me that she ain't satisfied with herself...she just simply hate herself...her body etc..etc..her hair...well come on Shila...i used to hate myself too...i hate my fat ol body...i used to be obsessed with my weight....n i will diet whenever i can...i used to hate my hair too...my big...bushy...curly...hair...i did so many different ways to improve it....but dad made me so happy by allowing to rebond my hair...but it made me happy for a while...but i suffer after that...my mum hates it...totally hates it...bt soon she got over it..and even bought me a new pair of glasses to suit me with my new hair...she also say that no one likes her..as in ppl in her school...well Shila..we're in the same boat...when i was your age...i used to think that no one likes me...P6 was hardest...i got rejected by the boys that i like...cuz i weren't pretty enough...i got bullied...ppl look at me in detest...but now hey...look over at the bright side...sooner or later...u will find what u what...i find what i want...eventhough sometimes i cant find it...

now eventhough i didn't get the guy that i like...but i will never stop fancying ppl..hahaha...i've became more sociable than i ever been b4...i've learnt a lot of lesson from my past mistakes...n i swear i won't ever do it again...from then...im improving to be a better person...not from better to worst though...but one thing i don't like right now....i got pick from disgusting mat reps...blargh!!! i cannot be alone...i always need someone around if not...i got pick...am i right Lara?? especially in m'sia...omfg....words like "hi cik adik...nk gi mana?" "jambu seh minah"...omfg!!!!! if the guy is cute nvm...but urgh!!! so Shila...just think that there a lot of ppl..who is worst than u..n always think that ur never alone...dun let Mat Reps come n find u...hahahaha...

well that's about it for today..

toodless...cheerio

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment