Wednesday 25 October 2006

Selamat Hari Raya

hi punkettes..
I wanna wish all muslim "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"...well it was yesterday...i couldn't update yesterday cuz i came back from Johor around 1am...to avoid the traffic jam..but phew thank god...no traffic jam...both johor customs n causeway...yay!! traffic was a breeze...well yesterday...mum woke me up ard 7.30am...bro already left for Hari Raya prayers...dad didn't cuz he got knee problem...so it will be difficult for him to kneel down...ok then...i took a shower...got dress in my dark green silky modern batik design baju kurung...i didn't put on make up nor i did my hair...mum asked me to boil some water to make tea...so i did..

then...i fell asleep on the couch...but soon woke up n realise that i have to make tea...hehehe..dad changed the channel...and the 'takbir' was on....i cry...i couldn't listen to the 'takbir' cuz it sound so sad...i couldn't help it but cry...then...short while later..bro came back from prayers...i help my mum...prepare the table...then we ate...mum cook rendang...ayam masak merah...ketupat...yummy..n lots more festive dishes...after eating...wash the dishes..then i went to my room..and do my hair..straighten it...put on some make-up...then its time for phototaking...next..asking for forgiveness...this year is the first time that i cry...so bad...when i ask for forgiveness to my mum n dad...i didn't cry to bro though...it totally ruin my make-up...i couldn't help it but cry....i had commit many sins towards them...

so after that..went to grandma's house...nearby...next lara's house actually...lots of relatives there...ask for forgiveness...n get lots of money...yippee!!haha..then watch the 'Ganyut' Vcd for a while...next my family were off to Johor...traffic was good...no jam..unlike last year...arrive at my grandma's(mum's mum) house...more relatives...almost all of mum's sibling...except for 3 of them...mum got 7 siblings btw...next...ask for forgiveness with each other...more green packets...hahahahaha...after that..chill out for a while...watch TV...then off to more visiting...we went to Kota Tinggi n convoy around 5 cars...visiting late grandpa's relatives...but i got no green packets at all...cuz maybe im a adult already...aww damn!! well nvm...after that went home...

i took my shower...wore casual clothes..then watch 2 movies on TV..."Bujang Senang" and "Pontianak Menjerit"....and play some firecrackers...then we went back home to Singapore...around 12am...so that's how i spend my Hari Raya....hehehehe...then today...well nothing much...my aunt n uncle came in the morning...n currently im waiting for my cuzins from KL to come....

i watch the korean drama episode today...n shin is hot on the motorbike...hubba hubba...[drooling]...hehehehe...if i saw my Tom on that bike...looking very hunky...i will drool n wet the floor all over...hahahahaha...speaking of McFly..thanks to Lara...i got this picture...

its McFly!!OMFG...i nearly fell off my chair as soon i got this...look at Dougie...he look like Baby Spice or Britney Spears...hahahaha...gosh..Danny...and also Harry...hahahaha...n Tom..r u trying to potray a granny??? nice one hun..hehehe...oh and i also got the Dougie song...Translyvania...good...sorta creepy in the beginning...i gotta agree with Lara..Doug's voice is cute...the song is very catchy n nice...i like it...good one Doug!

that's about it..

toodless..cheerio

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment