Wednesday 25 April 2007

Super Cheery Wednesday.

hi punkettes...
I must say that today is my super cheery wednesday. Yup it was, It started out a bit a boring today, cuz i supposed to group with 'abang' Jason, but he was absent. Haiz. But yet, he can go online on msn. But oh well, today's problem was easy, basically it was about message structure and we need to choose a correct structure to promote RP.

My team has decided to do a speech plus a bit of a slideshow, but it change that we're going to do a campus tour video. So by the 2nd meeting, Dickson,Yuwanna, J and I went around the school to shoot the video. Hahaha. Seriously, Dickson was so funny. Hehehe.

But the most funniest thing is when Team 3, which is made up of Wei Ling, Ahmad, Jun Rong and Mervin had asked me to record their role play using my video camera. Yeah, so i did. Omg, it was so freaking hillarious. First it was Ahmad, to act like a ultra nerd first year and Jun Rong is a so called Student Leader. My gosh, Ahmad is ultra nerd!!! His curly hair, high pants, high socks. Hahahahaha. We got so many NGs. We couldn't stop laughing. Our eyes were so red, we're gonna die laughing. My eyes got teary. Haiz. Hahahahaha.

Next since they cannot tahan Ahmad nerdness, Jun Rong switch roles with Ahmad, Ahmad is the Student Leader and Jun Rong was the nerd. My gosh, WORST!!! Jun Rong look like an 'apek' other than a nerd. Hahahaha. My gosh, we can't stop laughing. Seriously! Even during Team 3 presentation, we can't stop laughing. Haiz. My team's presentation started a bit shaky at the beginning. But when it comes to the video, we can't stop laughing to Dickson's funny part. Wei Ling said he's so photogenic(erm spelling?) Dickson was blushing! His face was so red!! It reminds me of Afriezal. Hahahaha. Freak!! What are you doing now man?

I just love Wednesdays. Ahaha. I was walking back home from school to Wdls Interchange, I saw Illah and I was so surprised to see Yawen. My gosh, i didnt recognise her. Haha. Yawen is pretty with her red hair. Yeah, cool! I wish i could dye my hair a lil bit red, erm, nah! Haha.

Ok back home, i took my shower and i fell asleep while watching Pangako Sa Yo. I have no choice, but to watch it cuz mum was watching it man! Even bro too! Haiz!! What's happening??!!! The show bores me. Honestly! Bro kept on asking me help about myspace. Haiz, Bro! You're already 26 and now you wanna sign up for myspace? Nvm. Then after dinner, it was my turn to hog the PC, i mean my laptop. I tried to do the normal RJ, but faci didn't publish it yet. Erm, good! I did the quiz and I got 5 correct out of 6!! Wah!!! First time sia! Monday was worst, zero!

Then Erika send me some shocking photos. It is Jasper and Cheryl doing modelling together. Erm, I must say they are pretty, but there's one photo that I think Cheryl look slutty. Oh well. Seeing Jasper's face again made Erika upset cuz all the good memories of her with him was on her mind again. Right now, she couldn't help it but cry. Damn, i wish i could be there to console her. Like I told you, I hate to see my best friends upset. Yup, I do! I've suggested different ways to make her forget about Jasper, but haiz, it doesn't work. Erika Unnie!! Hwaiting!!

Ok move on to a lighter note, I just watch the first 4 parts of Jihwaza. My gosh, yet again, damn hillarious. Of course, it features DBSK and also Shin Jung Hwan! He is so damn funny!! Haiz, lucky there's no Park Myung Soo, or else, hahahahaha. I feel like cutting Changmin's ponytail off. But at the same time, you look good with it too. Hehe. Jaejoong is always looking so good! Love ya, DBSK oppa!!

Erm, I might be away from home this weekend, cuz I might going for Camp, a sports camp, its gonna be fun and btw, I need to meet more friends. Dalinah and I are going to persuade the class tmr.

Oh did i told you that on Tuesday morning, i cried cuz of Kyuhyun again. Yup, I was watching MTV while waiting the time to go to school. And all of a sudden SUJU video 'U' came on. My gosh, my eyes got teary when i saw Kyuhyun. It totally ruined my eyeliner. So right now, SUJU members are officially taking a break, they can't possibly smile on stage while their fellow members were in hospital. Yup all 13 of them are taking a break. They deserved it. SUJU oppa, Hwaiting!!!Sarangheyo!

Ok that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment