Tuesday 3 July 2007

Bad Skin.

hi punkettes...

ok...im late for UT today...n i think im gonna fail for it....oh shucks just 2 more UT to make for it...haiz. computing sucks...i put the numbers anyhow....i couldn't even understand when i study the 6P yesterday....haiz!



nvm. yesterday. me n ling was like kinda crazy during the 3rd meeting. we msn each other eventhough we sat next to each other. we even draw crazy stuff on msn. hahaha. n then send it to other ppl. Ct and zakia was involve in it as well. crazy girls. Haha. yesterday was maths computing and boy, it suxs. i mean, the class was so bored. and we were in no mood. yeah, we hate maths. Haha. bt thank god, yesterday's prob was kinda easy. haiz.

worst, i woke up yesterday morning. and i saw 2 big pimples on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 very big one!!!! its like 2 moutains. haha. i panic. lucky for concealer!!! haha. shld cover it up a bit. bt still....i hate pimples. what did i eat sia? i didnt eat much junk food nowadays.



hmm. zakia told me about this cool thing for SE phones. and yesterday, i download a whole lotta themes!! next up, games...maybe not. cuz i dun play mobile phone games that much. thanks girl.



my gosh. that freaking mummy's boy is making my blood boil every single day. he cant speak nicely. he always wanna have fight with me. bt when it comes to his GF, he can speak gently. what the fuck. hey, mummy's boy, im ur sis! ur next of kin, fucking retard. cant u speak nicely to me. why do you wanna have a fight with me. im not a gangster that you wanna have a fight with, im just ur sis. argh!!!!! its heartbreaking, i try to be nice to you. bt u dun appreciate my kindness.



haiz. so after school, i went to erika's house. cuz now ive got hold of empire earth and i wanna give it to her. her EE disc cant be use anymore, and since i have it without disc, i decided to give it to her. Hehehe. and then she showed the Super Junior movie trailer. hmm? i know that they're coming out a movie but not all of them is in. haiz. i want all of them. all 13 of them. kyuhyun should be in, bt anyways get well soon darl! and then when i saw Kangin in the trailer, OMG! he is so gay!!! gosh, kangin. and then ryeowook...haha NERD! hehe. Yesung is a rockstar, cool!! if dbsk were to have a movie, im gonna fly to korea to see it!!!!!!



back at home, i dont know why i feel so tired. i fall asleep on my bed with dylana(my white toy bunny that i have since young) in my bath robe. Haha. hehe. yeah, damn tired. then my adik, annoys me. she wants to play my laptop, that pokemon game. haiz. i said later. bt she keeps on asking and asking. she irritates me. oh, to those who is wondering who my adik is, here is her picture.

eventhough, she annoys me to the core. Haha. bt i treat her as my own flesh n blood. she have no siblings, the only child. eventhough we're cuzins, bt she is my sister. adik u better dun annoy kakak anymore. if not, im gonna slap you. oh yes, i will.

ok what else to write. i didnt watch much of princess diana's tribute concert yesterday, cuz mcfly ain't there. Haha. i still do love my mcfly lads eventhough nowadays i dote on dbsk. Haha. sorry lads. fletcher i still like you, may you be happy with giovanna!!! get married soon ya? Haha.

i dont know what to write anymore.
ok then. 2 more days to my 18th! barely legal.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment