Monday 29 October 2007

Late Updates..Sorry!

Hi punkettes.
So erm, Friday was Minah’s bdae. And the sabo that was planned by me, Ain and Azri, was a success. First of all, we threw her with Water, then Flour, lastly, Coconut Milk. Happy Birthday To Kasminah & also her twin, Kasmini. Here are the pictures:

Credits: Azri

Saturday:
Jln raya with D100dgreez without Erika plus Fiqah’s fren whom also my primary sch fren, Hairun.I was late, cuz I accidentally slept while watching TV at home. Hehe. Met my cuzin with his gf in MRT then meet the girls at Marsiling. We went to Tipah’s house. Took a couple of photos there.Next, we went to Fana’s house, then my house. Aft my house, I didn’t join them to continue the Jln raya cuz I suppose to help my aunt with kindergarten graduation concert held in RP.

Just click the picture to enlarge. Credits to: Kyra.
Sunday:
Open house Day. Mum didn’t tell me earlier about this open house thingy, it seems so sudden. I thought it was not an Open house event, cuz all I know that my mum wanna invite my relatives to eat my house during lunchtime. Then it turned out to be an Open House event. Aft my relatives went home, then my mum said that I can invite my friends to my house. I was like, WTH! It’s so last minute! But I tried inviting some, but I know most of them can’t make it.
And then at night, I watch Ghost Hunting With Mcfly. My favourite british band!! It's been a long time. I used to their No.1 fan and I will always be!! Haha!! The show is about ghost hunting and the spirits are damn agressives. Kudos to Danny and Harry for being the bravest, Well, Tom and Dougie for being the wusses. Haha!
Monday:
I dragged myself to sch again. So damn sleepy. Wake up at 6am. Ish! Watch music bank at 6am!! Haha. Science module, genes and proteins. Haiz!! So damn sleepy!
Starbucks is at Woodlands Civic Ctr!!! Yippee!! Hahaha!! Yay!! Hehehe!!
thats all about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment