Tuesday 16 December 2008

Busy Weekends

hi punkettes...

How do you like my new blogskin?! Haha!
Kyra if you found this similar to yours, yeah, I didn't copy but inspired by yours. Hehehe.
I think it's much easier with this.

So my weekends updates,

Saturday:
I've been planning this trip for quite a while now since I first got to Marina Barrage.
This trip was suppose to be next week, 20th Dec but since most of us can't make it, I set it to a week earlier.And also, I planned to celebrate Fiqah bdae too, well hers is on 23rd Dec bt then since we couldn't go out the next week, might as well celebrate it.

Kyra, Fana and I went first to buy a cake, while the others with bdae girl went later.
I thought of buying a cake at CWP first then brought it to Marina, then Fana suggest City Hall @ Polar Cakes, bt sadly, that shop was replace to Starbucks now.
I panic quite a while and we search the whole City Hall for a cake shop, there is a cake shop, 'Secret Recipe' bt gosh, the cakes are expensive! We search n search and finally Kyra got this idea of donuts, and so we bought donuts instead at Millenia Walk. 3 boxes of donuts!

After that, met the rest at Marina Barrage, and we ate those donuts.
And of course, there were lots of photos we took.
Oh ya, Asrul tagged along in this trip, cuz we invited him.

Photos:

Oh yeah, Iqa was missing. She got work.




Once upon a time, there were a busybody....


Then along came 1 more busybody and an anonymous hand...


After that, another busybody came and they all went goofy, the end.
Hahaha! (Anika, what kind of crap is this?!)







More pictures here.

After that, we went to eat at Novena Long John Silver, cuz most of us wanted to eat there.
Asrul didn't join us cuz he wanted to see his friends.
After eating, Kyra need to leave first as she have to go to her aunt's house.
Then I asked 'bdae girl' where she want to go next, she wanted to see the Orchard Xmas lightings.
Well only, me, Safiah tagged along bt Erika and Fana went home.
Erika was kinda sick that day, so it is best for her to go home.

So now I'm waiting for the Orchard pics from Fiqah cuz my camera battery died at Orchard.
I'm glad that bdae girl enjoy herself that day, and my plan wasn't spoil by the quick rain at the beginning.

Sunday:
As soon I came back home from Marina and Orchard, my relatives from JB was there.
Little Natasha!!!
Well, they came because on Sunday, Nadia, Her mum and my grandma were going to India for a holiday. No they aren't going to Mumbai, they're going to Delhi/Kashmir.
Damn, lucky girl, at such a young got to travel. Yeah, I envied Nadia for a while here, cuz basically, at such a young age, she already rode, the Super Star Virgo cruise, Took the aeroplane a couple of times, to Australia, Vietnam and now to India!

So, little Natasha and her family stayed at my house.
I had to wake up early in the morning because they were going on a morning flight.
Then after they went in, the rest of us went to Vivo City and walk around.
Photos:




That's about my weekends.

I actually do have the intentions of updating yesterday.
Bt then, I have to help my aunt packing her stuff cuz she's gonna move out and also help bro to unassembled 3 steel racks for 3 hours! I came back around 11pm yesterday, and then found out I had a blog problem, that's why, I reconstruct this blog till 4am. Hahaha.

I think that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment