Friday 12 December 2008

Simply Overjoyed

hi punkettes...

Can I spazz over hubby and gang for this entry?
Hehehe. Ok I will, so here goes.

둥방신기 우빠!! 대상 적하해!!!

Basicaly it says, DBSK oppa Congratulations on winning Daesang!
Yes, Golden Disk Awards was held on the 10th December.
Probably the most prestigious award show in Korea.

DBSK won the grand prize out of the ceremony!!
That's why, I'm congratulating them.
I am simply overjoyed for them.

After 1 year and 7months away from home, the guys are are back.
And winning this, made all their pressure and hardwork paid off.
I am seriously happy for them. It's the power of 5!

Enough of that, let's move on to pictures.

Shillang! What's with the serious face?
Junsu's red hair, is as red as ever. Hot striking red.
Yoochun dyed his hair black again.
Yunho's hair reminds me of namchin's current hairstyle. So spiky.
Changmin look so suave.


See, this more like it.


Waiting for the last award of the show, the grand prize (daesang)
Look how nervous leader Jung Yunho was.


After they won, look how happy they are.


This moment actually brought me to tears, tears of joy.
Because, I am simply proud of them, their unite-ness of being as one.
What they've accomplished so far, all the ups n downs, they've made it!

Now it's time for shillang's pictures.



Woots, it's shillang, uri nampyun! My husband!
If you look closely at the 4 pictures of him performing, at his left arms at the top,
there's a scratch. How on earth did he get that scratch while performing?!
Must be the back-up dancers. Hmm...I actually don't like the upper part of shillang's pants.
But baring his chest like that, make this buin(wife) go berzerk!

All photo credits: Soompi & as tagged.

Performance & Winning Moments video:

Hottest Mirotic! Since this song was banned in Korea (which i think was kinda stupid!), a 'clean' version was released, nothing much changed, just that 'under my skin' is now 'under my sky'. Bt anways, performing 'Are You Good Girl?' made me excited.


The first 2 awards out of 3.

Finally, the grand one. Gone teary again while watching this again.

There's Dong Bang Shinee interaction! Haha. Shinee boys are so proud of their sunbae(senior)!
Shinee won an award too, for Best Newcomer!

Ok now, I've written long enough.
I've been spazzing non-stop over shillang for the past few days now.
That's show how I really love him.

둥방신기 짱!! 사랑해요!!


toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment