Monday 1 December 2008

My Little Camwhore Bdae

hi punkettes..
It's World Aids Day today, but first I wanna wish,

Happy Birthday Natasha!
Yes, it is my little camwhore's bdae!!
She's turning 6 (i think). Hahaha.
My dear, enjoy your childhood with your family, okie?!
Be a proud daughter to your parents.
Someday, if you're a supermodel, you better thank me. Hahaha.
This kid simply loves the camera.
So Happy Birthday sweetie, be happy, bubbly n cheerful always. Muacks.

But first, these few videos really made my day.

OMG!FREAKING CUTE!!! The way the acted like babies in the army. OMO!!! X)


2U brothers. YooChun n Yunho. Omg! ADORKABLE.
Omg, that armpit hair.


Part 2 of the adorkable brothers.

Last but not least,

ALL 5 OF THEM!!!!!!!! These 3 videos are some kind of campaign to cheer everyone up.
ADORKABLE!!! TOTALLY!! Swim Junsu swim!!


toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment