Monday 15 December 2008

Happy Birthday Dolphin Boy!


Yes, it's my First DBSK love/Darling Angel/Dolphin Boy/Duck Butt Kim-Junsu birthday!!

어빠!!, 생일척하해!!!!

But not only his birthday, but to also his twin brother!!

So Happy 22nd Birthday to both of them!


Oppa! Happy Birthday.
Keep on singing with those powerful voice of yours, cuz you were born to sing.
I never get tired of your jokes though other it may seems to be a bit lame to others.
Oppa, because of 'Beautiful Thing', when times of giving up, it gave me strength cuz i live by it.
Take care of your health, don't overwork, remember to enjoy yourself while you can.
May you be bless with a lot of happiness and joy in this world.

사랑해!



I swear I'm going to post about my weekends to Marina Barrage with the girls later.
In the meantime, I'm in a Xiah Junsu mood. So fandom comes next.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment