Sunday 28 December 2008

Reason For Thanking The Pain

hi punkettes...

Today, I have a reason to thank my pain.
I actually plan to follow mum and bro to JB, bt early in the morning I got stomach cramps, cuz of PERIOD. Mum said I'm full of air, because I kept on burping. So I didn't go.
I woke up around 11am and Dad already went for work without telling me. Hmm...ok nvm.
I laze around in the house and I was actually naked (hey! kidding!perv!Haha!), my cramp gotten worst.

Then TV become my one and only companion, because literally no one is at home. I watched 3 channels simultaniously and they are MTV, Arirang TV and KBS World. When a program is on commercial I switched to either one of those 3 channels. Bt then at one point, I switched on to Arirang TV, I am immediately turned on, it's the MKMF Award show! It's showing on Arirang, furthermore with subtitles! Wow! I knew it was going to be aired in Arirang bt I just don't know when. People in Soompi are saying that it was yesterday but in fact it was today, I'm really surprised!

I called Fiqah immediately to watch it because she is dying to watch this too. I switched on to fandom mode in an instant. Spazzing and screaming like a fangirl does. A closeup on hubby was whoa, made this wifey happy. I finally get to watch the award show in full without downloading it on clubbox! Despite my cramps, I was on a good mood. I got to see the lagendary TOP/Hyori kiss again. Though I was screaming, "Namchin-ah! Andwae!" means "Boyfriend, NO!" (Oh wait, didn't I said I'm ok with this kiss?), bt I was happy. Hahahaha!

Next after the show, it was Happy Sunday program on KBS World. Haha. 2 days 1 night was freaking funny as usual, though it doesn't have subs, bt I could understand what they are talking about and laughed like hell. They went up on a mountain covered with snow and ice, it was spectacular!!! REALLY SPECTACULAR!! Makes my spirit high to go Korea more!!

And so I wanna thank my cramp for not making me go JB with bro and mum today.
Thank you pain! Hahahaha.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just thank my pain.
If I were to go with mum and bro today, I would definitely miss watching the award show that made me happy for the rest of the day.

Ok now, I gotta go watch more videos. I am watching Family Outing on youtube right now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment