Friday 26 December 2008

Sick On Xmas

hi punkettes...
First of all, I wanna to have a BIG shout out:

Yes, today officially their 5th Anniversary, since their debut in 2003!
5 years and still going strong, that's how they are and always will be, strong as ever, dominating Asia and also the world!

My msg to them:
Dear DBSK sunbaenim,
As a fan, I'm really proud of you guys and what you did by spreading Asia's music to the world. All those hardships that you had, finally paid off after each and every success. You've made each and every fan smile with all your antics and love. You're the reason I smile when I'm down and I will try to sing that 'HAHAHA song'. =p. But though you've made me smile, you've made me worried and scared with all the threats that surrounds you. Sunbaenim, when the whole world is on your shoulders, be strong, think positive. There are a lot of suicide recently, and I don't want to hear it from any of you, cuz if you die, I and all of the fans will be in depression for a long period of time and probably would never recover. So, be happy with your loved ones, take care of your health, be bless with a lot of happiness in this world and stay strong.
Saranhaeyo! I am proud to be a member of Cassiopeia!

From your fan,
Kayla Anika.

Ok, that's my message for them. Another shoutout I wanna make,

Happy 16th Birthday to my cuzin, Mimi.
Believe or not, she is Thai, bt can't speak Thai at all.
So happy birthday to her.

And so, yesterday was Xmas. So Merry Xmas to everyone, hope you guy get a lot of present.
But I didn't have a very good Xmas, because I was sick! Damn!
In the middle of the night, I had diarrhoea. Because stupid me, I was eating curry for dinner and then, I drank milk before going to sleep.
At 5.30am, I woke up then went to the toilet. I felt a little bit better.
But then, when I was trying to sleep, I felt so cold!
Cold as in extremely cold, I was shivering like I never shivered before. I can outstand cold bt this one, I can't stand at all.
Then when I woke up on Xmas day, I had high fever. Oh shit!
The whole body was weak, my head is heavy and I couldn't get up from bed.
Furthermore, the day was cloudy and a lil bit of cold. I was in jackets all day.
I lost my appetite to eat and I ate nothing but porridge. Haiz. Mum made a very delicious breakfast bt I totally lost my appetite to eat. Poor me. I was vomitting every now and then.

Now, I feeling slightly better, my fever subside but my appetite still wasn't there yet. I still had to eat porridge for breakfast, lunch and dinner. How pathetic is that?! Haiz. Endure. Today, I could at least get up and update this blog.

Oh anyways, I've changed the blog song to DBSK debut song 5 years ago called Hug to commemorate their 5th Anniversary.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment