Sunday 21 December 2008

Late Pics.

hi punkettes...
Like finally, the pictures from Fiqah's camera during the clique's outing to Marina Barrage and the trip to Orchard. It's about a week late! Hahaha. Oh, and also a few pictures from Erika's phone camera too.
Anyways....




Whose fingers is this?! Hmm...must be Kyra's.
Spoil the picture only. Hahaha.




A picture with advance bdae girl.
Ok, honestly I don't look nice. Hahaha.


Now, what is this?! Huh?!
Cheeky aye...


Now, we're even. Muahahahaha!


Oh dear god, just look at my face in the first pic, urgh! Hahaha.
And there you go, Kyra's 'peace' sign to spoil the picture again. Hahahaha!


My solo pics in the gallery. Hehehe.
Eh Fiqah, why in your camera got a lot of ugly pictures of me?! Hahahaha.

So that was Marina Barrage, now Orchard pics, some are from my camera too:


The funny thing is while taking these pics, there were lights on the figure n such, but as soon Fiqah went near to them, it went off, automaticaly went off! Hahaha.
Sorry I can't edit Fiqah's red eyes effect, damn girl, your eyes are scary.


I apologise for that blur pic.


Eh?! Pic of me taking a picture of you type of picture.
(What am I blabbering about?! I mean the 1st pic.)


Whoa, old coke bottles can make a Xmas tree?


Look at the fraternal twins on the 2nd pic. Wahahahaha.
No, they aren't twins. It's just that they look like twins on that day.
They even had the same way of posing. Hahahaha.

That's all for the pics.
Before updating this blog, I was watching the walkthrough Fatal Frame 4.
Yes, it's the 4th one. It's in Japanese cuz the English Version haven't been released yet.
So, thank goodness that I understand Japanese a bit, so I'm kinda like know what the story are all about. It's creepy, bt not as scary as Fatal Frame 1-3.

Oh yeah, I've changed the blog song to a Jap song by Mika Nakashima called Orion.
I'm in love with this song after watching 9 episode of Ryuusei No Kizuna (Meteor Bond), a Japanese Drama featuring Nino from Arashi, Ryo from News and Erika Toda who played Misa-misa in Death Note. Mika Nakashima also has a minor role in this drama where she played a weird lady which I don't really understand at all.

that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment