Tuesday 16 December 2008

Reconstructing

hi punkettes...

Im in the midst of reconstructing my blog.
Probably I'll use a new skin...so be patient aight.
I'll update as soon I got this blog right.
Currently, my current blogskin is best view in Firefox not in IE.
I hate when this happens.
Aish! Thanks Nisa for telling me about it, cuz I don't know bout it myself.

-edit-
Yes, now it's all done.
I'll put in some more extra navi, as soon I figure what to put.
But now, it's the basic stuff. I think my profile section is the one I spend the most time on it. Haha.
This is best viewed in both browser, I.E and Firefox.
Any flaws do tell me, okie? Holler at my tagboard.
It's 4.12am now, I better get some sleep, though Im not sleepy at all. Hehehe!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment