Monday 4 February 2008

Haiz.



Hi punkettes..
Omo! Look how hot TOP is!
An Asian Rapper can't never look as smart as him! Haha!

Right now, I'm downloading tonnes of K-movies new and old ones.
Yesterday I watch A Millionaire's First Love again, and cried again. Then I watch Virgin Snow.
Today I'm gonna watch, Once Upon A Time In High School and My Little Bride.

2 months of holiday and I think I'm gonna watch most of the K-movies by then.

Slept at 4.30am last night and woke up at 11am today.
Then accompany mum to Sheng Siong to buy groceries.
At Sheng Shiong mum asked me to picked up something (a pack of candy...i think) at the bottom of the shelf, then I gave a mild scream, cuz my right knee hurts so badly.
The huge lump on my knee is getting worst, and mum thinks that it is about time to take serious action. Oh no! What if I'm admitted to the hospital. Well that would be great but what if I have to go for surgery? That's worst! I got a phobia of going in operation theater you know! Aigoo!

Haiz.

Ok what's next. I've watched the new CF by DBSK. It's a Thai CF, they are promoting Yamaha Motorbike. Cute CF! The Soul Fighter pair at the beginning, is cute!





On Wednesday onwards, I won't be home. I will be in Pasir Ris Downtown East for a family chalet. It's nice to have some relax time with the family. Previously, Dad suggest a spring cleaning during CNY, but Aunt got this chalet so we decided to go. Haha!

It seems like everyone I know is changing handphones. Zul changed his phone (he ought to), Azri changed his phone, Ain changed phone, then Bro is changing his handphone too. Argh! I want to change my phone too. To Samsung Ultra Edition or the Music Loud Edition


I want either of these 2 phones! Sleek and Nice!

Haiz.

Nvm. I will get them If I could.
Ok, that's about it. I'm off to watch more K-movies.

Oh ya, before I forget.
Congratulations to DBSK and Cassiopeia! Cuz they made it in the Guiness Book Of Records for having the largest fanbase with more than 800,000 official members in Cassiopeia excluding non-official members like me!

Wow, but with a large fanbase, why DBSK isn't coming to Singapore! Huh?!! SM Entertainment have to do something about this!!! Haha!

toodles...Cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment