Friday 1 February 2008

That's The End



hi punkettes...

Officially today is the last day of me being a Year 1 student in RP! Hurray! I've survived!
Well the highlights:

1. The very first day of school was a disaster. I am the leader and I've been shot with tonnes of questions by an ang moh!

2. I can't believe that Khairuddin is in the same class as me in Sem 1 and that makes 5 1/2 years of us being together as classmates.

3. Found out that my ex-boyfriend is in RP.

4.Because of someone's problem of disliking Weiling, that person hates me too cuz I'm close to Weiling at that point of time. Bullshit! Childish!

5. Joined Replug IG then quit, then joined FFP which I never regret changing of IG.

6.FFP Summer Camp was great, met a lot of new friends.

7.W35B is a great class! With Goat Lover Zack, Ms Jigglypuff Siti, Zakia and a lot of horny bastards.

8. W35B class chalet was cool too. Sorry I couldn't stay for the BBQ.

9. Semester 2 class W35Q! AWESOMELY AWESOME!

10. The Establishment of 2 sub-groups, Agies & GG.

11. The Establishment of the outcast.

12. Dissing ppl could be fun at certain times. Especially to ppl who deserve to get dissed.

13. Met the by far, nicest faci ever. Mdm Anne Marie.

14. Semester 2 I slack the most, and also I skip class quite often. Haha.

15. Have been dared by the class too. Embarassing!

16.Celebrated Hari Raya and also Christmas with W35Q.

17. Participated in RP Film Festival, I directed my first film which I think erm?

18. W35Q is by far the greatest class ever in RP.

19. I love both of my classes!!

20. I'm going to miss each and every one of them....EXCEPT....

So that's the end of my Year 1. Hope to see you guys often in Year 2 okie??!!
Don't miss me ok?!! Haha!Good luck in your future endeavors!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment