Tuesday 5 February 2008

Purple Line Let Me Setup My World

hi punkettes...

I was at my grandma's house when I found that DBSK's purple line full mv is out!
Immediately I text Erika about it!
You never know how excited I am seeing the vid.
So this is the vid,




Ok, purple is my new fave colour. Haha!


윤호 오빠 생일 축하해!

Tmr is yunho's birthday.
so Happy 22nd Birthday, the great leader of DBSK!

Just 2 more days, to my aniversarry of DBSK with Erika!
Countdown, countdown...

To my clique, Kyra suggest Botanic Garden on Vday. U guys ok with it? Last year Zoo, this year botanic. Haha. Or Fiqah suggest movie? I go with anything, if i got no date ah. Haha. As if I got a date. I'm dateless on Vday all the time. Haha! So confirm with me asap k?

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment