Monday 18 February 2008

Zingdo

hi punkettes..

Ok, today I woke up early(supposedly but still early), around 8.20am. Thanks to minah's msg, saying where am I. I have to meet ain and minah at Bukit Batok, cuz I decided to accompany them to Acer Service Centre. Actually I have to meet them at 8.30-8.45am. But I am late, I overslept.

I hurriedly leave the house and went to meet them at Jurong East instead. Took the bus 197, to Acer building. We didnt wait that long cuz it is still early, not many ppl. The thing was done quickly. Ain went off to work at 10.30. Me and Minah waited for Minah's laptop to finish.

Aft that, we went to eat. It was already 12 plus. Minah and I decided to eat at Zingdo. Aha! Finally! We've been planning to eat there since school starts, bt we didnt have the time and finally we did. Zingdo is a halal Korean food restaurant. For Japanese food is Ramen Ten, for Korean Food is Zingdo.

We both ate the same thing, but Minah's is Bimbibap Beef while mine is Bimbibap chicken.

We both ate the student meal set, mine was at the bottom and minah's set was at the top.

There's taugeh, but I gave it all to Minah. Hehe.
The whole set is actually consists of Rice(with is like glutinous rice), spinach, sprouts, kimchi, chicken/beef and egg plus kimchi soup.
Minah couldn't finish it, but I can. Haha, i force it all in actually.

It's nice to eat listening to DBSK, Suju,Fly To The Sky, Shinhwa, Lee Junki etc etc music. Haha!
Bt no Big Bang! hmph! Haha!
Next visit, I'm going to try the noodles and also the Pat Bing Su varieties.
Pat Bing su is like Korean version of Ice Kacang but got fruits. And also next visit, I wanna ask Erika to come along or even Kyra too.

My family is in planning to go on holiday again. And I have no idea where they are planning to go to. I hope it didn't clash with SFF week. Please, please!

Oh ya, to all those model wannabe, do this blog:
http://model-undiscovered.blogspot.com
Do drop them an email!

To my clique (all 7 of you) : set a date on when you guys are free. Let me know please! ASAP!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment