Saturday 23 February 2008

Home Alone, Again!

hi punkettes..

i woke up late. and I'm home alone, again.
But actually I wanna be home alone.
Cuz I wanna watch TV all by myself and also hog the internet all by myself too.
Every weekends, I always declare it to be KBS Day.
I watch KBS on weekends usually.

To those dorks out there, KBS is a korean channel on cable Channel 100.

Ok, guess what.
Bro begged me to give him 2 tickets to Escape Theme Park. Haiz.
I have to give him, or else, he will nag. Yeah, bro nags.
I got 4 initially, now left 2.
I was like, "What am I going to do with 2 tickets?"
He totally ruined my plan.
I guess, I have to postpone my intentions of going to Escape.
So girl's let's proceed on with Safiah's idea, Ice Skating!
Mian ne! Gomen! I'm sorry!

I've changed the song to Hello by Red Roc. This song is currently stuck in my head.
It's cool, reggae like. And the video of this song stars, aha! TOP. I love his bad boy image. Hehe.


That's all about it for today.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment