Wednesday 6 February 2008

Relaxing by the pool

hi punkettes

Guess where I am right now?
Haha. I'm actually at Costa Sands Downtown East chalet. Haha!
As a matter of fact, as I am writing this down, I'm relaxing by the pool, watching Nadia swim.
I can't swim cuz of erm....Period. Dang! Haha! Bt that's ok.

Thank god for wireless! I can at least update my blog or log in to msn.
Sitting here by the pool is relaxing. There are a bunch of chinese guys were swimming nearby and one of them looks hot and so is the body. Haha! Eye candy! But all of them were splashing with each other which kinda lame.

I'm gonna be here for 3 days till Friday.

What else can I do here? Beside relaxing, eating, sleeping, go biking. That's all I can do.
Thought of inviting the girls here, but I'm pretty sure they are busy.

Oh gosh, please let me find a cute eye candy here, that I can drool on. Haha!

Ok that's all for me now.
I'll update when I get the chance.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment