Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

hi punkettes..
well today is valentine's day. yeah, so all the lovebirds are out there celebrating it.
to those dateless ones (like me), enjoy this day with your family and friends ok. =)

On tuesday was W35Q class chalet. Ok, not many turn up, bt heck care. I enjoyed myself there.
Meet Azri, Ain and Minah at Admiralty with all the food stuff. Then went to Kembangan to pick up the raw otah. Did some last minute shopping, then went to Pasir Ris.
Ok now. Let the pictures do the talking:


The bungalow a.k.a the chalet.

Our Lunch.











I guess i have to write something on the sand, so I wrote my 3 fave korean bands.
DBSK, Big Bang and Super Junior.




Most them came at night, but I have to go back.
Azri, Ain, Minah and Me took cabs home. All of us drop at Admiralty.
We're going to have a picnic at East Coast next, for those who didn't come to the BBQ, cuz they went overseas.

That's about it for now,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment