Saturday 22 November 2008

Bye Bye Great Opportunity.

hi punkettes...

I'm going to blog a bit b4 I'm off to KL.
Yesterday's OS Module was pretty interesting, I get to try Linux which is not user-friendly.
Bt interface is quite cool though, but it is so not user-friendly, I repeat, NOT USER-FRIENDLY.
Hahah.

I swear Appa has been developing a new hobby right now. Internet.
Like father like daughter, Haha!
It's been on Youtube for hours! I don't know what kind of videos he is watching, oh well.

Some apologies to do:
First off, to Fana n Safiah, Sorry for not coming down to meet you guys at Admiralty today.
Because, once I got home from school, off to the bed I go. I fell asleep at 4.30pm and woke up at 6pm when Fana msg me. I felt so dazed and blur-ish, hence I have no mood to go down.

Next, Erika, I can't accompany you to T3 to buy your perfume. Bt no worries, that shop is so easy to find. Anything just call me ok. Even if I'm in overseas, thanks to roaming. Gomen-ne!

Enough of that.

I'm feeling kinda upset, well not really that upset. It's just that my chance of being in a Korean TV is wasted. I was reading Soompi (as usual), the DBSK thread, KBS will come by here to interview S'pore Cassiopeia, meaning DBSK S'pore fans. I'm one of them too! It's gonna be held in town, all SG Cassiopeia are welcome! Argh! Shit! I can't go! I'm like banging my head on my laptop screen. The boys will be watching it! Oh well, Bye Bye Great Opportunity! =(

Oh yeah, I've finally made my decision for my year 3 module selections.
I'm taking Finance & Banking and Healthcare Applications.
With elective of Finance Accounting & Marketing.
Gotta ask Iqah for help on Marketing, she's an expert. Hahaha.

Hmm..what else?!
Nothing much I guess.
I'll post pictures of the trip when I'm back.
Probably there would be lots n lots of pic with me and my lovable Little Natasha.
I miss her calling me 'Unnie' when she meet me. Ah, yes, I taught her that.

Before I end, I just want to share a picture Huda took with the school DSLR camera,
My ugly hands on Huda's laptop. Hahahaha.
Bt somehow, it's nice!

Ok then, see you in the next few days.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment