Thursday 6 November 2008

Darling! Let Me Nurse You...Just Once.


Hi punkettes...

My left eye hurts now, almost gonna swell.
Probably I gaze at the stars too much. Haha.
And, my bad boy boyfriend is in hospital now.

I quote this from Popseoul and Seoulbeats:
'Just a day after his birthday on November 4th, Big Bang member, T.O.P. was rushed to Chung-ang University Hospital this afternoon at 1 pm. Details are limited but what is known is that the 21 year had collapsed. Could the cause be exhaustion?'

'While the rest of the world was celebrating Barack Obama’s presidential victory, Korean netizens and VIPers had a mini heart attack when it was reported that mini-muffin TOP was hospitalized. Not only was his health in question but speculations that he overdosed on drugs spread like wildfire, worrying die hard fans and all K-pop followers alike.

Hell no! He is not trying to kill himself! Depression?!
Hey boyfriend, I'm going to hate you forever if you try to commit suicide.
VIP are here to support you and I'm here for you!
With a pretty face like yours babe, I can't let you die!!!!!!!!
Let me nurse you to health, ok?! Oi, you hear me.
Rest well in hospital darling! Hwaiting!!!!

Aigoo..no stars today. Hmph!

I'll leave with a new video called Sunset Glow of Big Bang from their 2nd Album, Remember.

Omo!Namchin is so cute in here.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment