Thursday 6 November 2008

Now I'm wishing on a star

hi punkettes...

Well, it almost 1am, I'm still awake.
And you know what, the sky at night, has the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
STARS!!
I'm fascinated by stars since I was a kid, that's another thing you guys don't know.

Well, ok, since it's already 6th Nov, so I will blog about yesterday.
I was watching a Japanese drama on my laptop when Fana called, well abt playing badminton of course.
Me, Fana, Safiah n Fiqah played for a while before meeting Iqah n her bf at Admiralty Mac.
And yes, we finally meet Iqah's bf. Well it was alright though, I have opinions, but I will keep it to myself. Hehehe. As long she is happy with her man that's fine. Hahaha.

Ok and so, we talked n talked while eating. We talked for like 2 hours over there.
We talked about the past like our secondary school like and basically about life.
Then Fana msg this guy which Safiah, Iqah and she knew 3 years ago.
A guy from friendster?! Oh well, I've heard about this guy before, bt I've haven't even met him.
Kyra met this guy b4 too. His whole Singaporean family is living in JB, left him in SG doing NS alone.
And so, I finally get to meet this guy. Erm, oh shit, I forgot the name. Oh well.
He's funny and really friendly. Hehehe.
I can't stay long to talk cuz I gotta go home, ppl at home are nagging.

As I was walking home with Fiqah, I saw the most sugoi (Amazing in Japanese) thing ever.
The moon was crescent, then there were 2 stars are in line below the moon, vertically.
Exactly in line! OMG, it's rare thing. The both of us were fascinated by it.
I've never seen such thing!!

And look at the sky at night, it was filled with stars!
AMAZING!!

And there's these bunch of stars, from the view of the balcony.
(Gosh, I can't believe that I'm blogging from my balcony)
Ok, there's 7 of them. Which I symbolize them as my friendship with my clique.
It has 4 corners, one star in each corner, which made up a rectanble.
And then in the middle there's 3 of them, ok like this:

I swear I didn't make this thing up, the formation is REALLY like this. I mean it!
These 7 stars are shinning, they just sparkles. I can see a couple of stars inside the rectangle, bt they aren't sparkling as these 7 of them. The 3 in the middle can represent Kyra, Me and Erika, how bout that?! Hahaha.

Seriously, I am really blown away by this.
I wish I could go at the top of my block right now, just gaze at them the whole night.
Oh well, I'll just sit here on the swing at my balcony and do star gazing.

I can't sleep, I'll do star gazing the whole night, though I got school tmr. Hehe.
Haiz, that's ok. At least, I'm happy! Haengbok, Shiawase!

Bt in the meantime, I've changed the blog to commemorate this amazing thing,
Wishing On A Star by Wonder Girls.
Btw, I still do wish on a star.

Lyrics Translation:
How long will I have to wait for you to come?
So many days, stained with tears and deep breath.
We could bear the time
For we were together.

Cold and strange looks towards us
Sometimes forcing us to give up, however
Whenever so, there was a dream of mine, that protected me.

Wishing on a star, to those stars above the clouds
I promise I will never give up,
As long as someone hears me
I would be happier than anyone else.

Sometimes, I made mistakes
Things were not as easy as I thought
Whenever so, there was a dream of mine that protected me.

Wanna be a star, like the stars up in the sky.
I'll reach high and glow brighter than anyone else.
As long as someone hears my song
I will keep singing on forever

I won't cry anymore, I will hold up my tears
I will start smilling
Although the path I'm on would be rough,
I'll make my way, I can tell
Someday my dreams will come true

Yeah I Know~
Wishing on a star, to those stars above the clouds
I promise I will never give up,
As long as someone hears me
I would be happier than anyone else.

Wanna be a star, like the stars up in the sky.
I'll reach high and glow brighter than anyone else.
As long as someone hears my song
I will keep singing on forever
Now I'm wishing on a star

ok ppl,
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment