Thursday 20 November 2008

This Is My Dodgiest Hairstyle

hi punkettes...
Omg, what have I've done!
I cut the most dodgiest hairstyle ever..

I'm back with BANGS...Hahaha.
Bt it seems pretty dodgy from the previous bangs that I've cut...
I took this from my laptop webcam on my bed in the middle of the night in my dark room.
Hahaha...Little Orange Hood, what big eyes you got there! Ooooohhh...

I'm in school right now, while updating this blog.
Gosh, I'm sleepy, I've been sneezing since morning, the mood is so blargh!
Aaaahh...Curse you good weather! Haha.

I can't wait for this weekend..
Finally a small retreat for me away from school n home.
Well, I'm going KL for a wedding (as always) that I really don't know who is the bride/groom.
Completely clueless, all I know, it's my uncle's nephew or something...blargh! Hahaha.

3 more weeks to Holiday...can't wait!!
Come on, get this semester over and done!!

Fandom time:

Yatta! Look at my husband!
He is back with black hair, and I love it to death!
Seobang! Nampyun! Shillang!
White all over and furthermore your black hair, how can I not love you?!!



Presenting, the Kim twins!
Kim Junsu(left), Kim Junho(right)
Well they are fraternal twins of course.
I watch Introducing Star's friend show the other day and it was funny.
Junho did the Wonder Girls Tell Me and Hyori U Go Girl dance.
Cute!!

Ok now, the legendary Top/Hyori kiss.

With Hyori unnie, I don't mind.
It's okay, because namchin have been dreaming of this and his wishes came true.
Hehehehe...

Ok that's about it for now.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment