Sunday 30 November 2008

Uniquely SG

hi punkettes...

Nowadays, I'm hook on Facebook.
I used to ignore my Facebook account bt now, I open it almost every day.
Cuz the other time, Junior introduced to this new application called Pet Society.
It's cute!

So this is my pet, I name it Sooki. 수키.


And so this is the main living room, there are 2 other rooms but havent furbished them yet.
So anyone got Facebook?! Add me then play Pet Society! Hahaha.

Highlights of the week, hmm, let me see?
Last Friday, I went to Fiqah's place to help her dye her hair. I'm like her hair stylist for the day.
She dyed Medium Auburn and it turn out nice. Good Job Anika! Hahaha. Self appraisal.
She panicked, afraid that it would be too bright for school, cuz her mum choose that colour.
I must say, great job Fiqah's mum! Nice colour you pick.

Then today I suppose to go n jog with Fiqah and Safiah.
But I got something caught up at 8am. So Sorry girls!

Then basically, Saturday is my laundry day.
I washed all my dirty pile of laundry and thank god for the hot sunny weather.
All of them dried quickly.

Today's dinner, my family dined out. At where? Geylang. Haha.
Weirdly, all of us ate Mee Goreng Indian Style bt from different stalls.
I wanted to eat Chicken Rice, bt sold out.

After that, guess where we went. Marina Barrage!!
The newly opened reservoir in the city!
The place was huge! And the night scene, so Bee-yoo-tee-fool! Hahaha.
It's so beautiful! Let the pictures tell you the scene,


This is nothing, just a bridge called Marina.
If you want to take a closer look at the reservoir.

Just another angle of the bridge.


So this is how the Singapore Flyer looks like at night.
It's so nice, isn't it?


Dad personally like this picture I took.
He commented that I got good photography skills.
*cough cough* Hehehe.


I wanted to take a pic of the CBD, but the IR construction lights are too bright.
So it's not nice.



The fountain was nice too.
It shoots up with multiple coloured lights randomly.

Let me show you the picture I like best, my personal favourite:

Wah! Nice or not?! Hehehe.
Note, all pictures were taken by me.

This made me realised that, judging from the recent attacks n riots going on in the world,
I am thankful that my beautiful country is at her own peace and harmony.
I am greatful to be born in such a beautiful country.
Uniquely Singapore! Hahaha.

So after seeing this beautiful scene, I have to make an announcement to my clique.
Girls (yes all 6 of u!).
See how beautiful this place is. So let's go!
20th December if possible or earlier. Weekends preferred.
We can have a picnic there. So I'm planning to celebrate Fiqah Bdae there too.
How about that?! We're gonna have tonnes of camwhoring session there also.
Tell me if you're free. Text me, Msn Me, or Call Me. Okie?!

And so after Marina Barrage, a drive through the busy Orchard Road to see Xmas Lights.
I must say, Deepavali lights are better. Xmas lights this year are plain.
At exactly 12am, we got home.

So that's about it ppl,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment