Monday 10 November 2008

Weekends Updates

hi punkettes..

Well now, I shall update about my weekends..
Whoa, it's a tiring one but fun!

Saturday:
As promised, I accompany Erika out.
First we went to her school in Simei cuz she wanted to sent a form,
but then, the office were closed.
Ok then, after that, we bought some finger food at Eastpoint,
then we're off to Vivo.
The initial plan was, we wanted to see the Korean Festival stalls at Vivo.
But actually, it was over. The stalls were held at Vivo on 1st n 2nd Nov.
Oh well, then I had a plan. I remembered Salihin talked about a place near Vivo,
where you can see a spectacular view there.
So we decided to go there. The place is called Southern Ridges.

Seriously, I had no idea how the place gonna be like.
And gosh! We had to climb up a hill! We had the wrong dresscode and shoes!
Omo! But slowly, we climb up Mount Faber. View at Mount Faber was awesome, of course!
The breeze rushing through our hairs. It feels so nice!
We stop and eat our stuff that we bought previously from Vivo Giant Supermarket.
Pictures:


Then continue on our Journey to Henderson Waves.
Wow! I was amazed!
I kept on saying, "SUGOIIIIII!!!!" [Amazing in Japanese]
and "nomu eepunida" [So beautiful! in Korean]
Pictures:




After that move on, terrace garden.
Erika suddenly reminds me of a scene in Army Daze, because it was shot at Terrace Garden itself.
You know, the scene Krishna and Lathi were like dancing in the garden.
It was tiring you know, we walked for about 5km up and down hill, up and down stairs.
We rest for a while over there.
We wanted to continue on but our legs were shouting for help!
So we decided to walk back again, to Harbourfront.

We bought some water before taking the bus home.
In the bus, we laughed like crazy talking about a lot of things.
We were literally dragging our feet back home.
Cuz it hurts so much! Hahahaha.

Sunday:
It was already plan to play badminton with the clique.
But, early in the morning, mum was knocking at my door,
telling me to wake up cuz she wanted to clean my room.
Clean as in, REALLY clean.
My bulky bed gonna be ripped off into pieces.
My bed is special, cuz it was 2 storey, has an additional bed underneath level 1.
It has a lot of compartments and shelf and it is really bulky.

I woke up, wash my face, didn't eat breakfast and mum started ripping off my bed.
Note, I didnt even mention about shower. Yes, I didn't shower before cleaning.
Unscrew those tight screws and everything.
Bro was being a pain, decided to watch TV rather than helping.
But most of it was done by me and mum.

After lunch, more organising need to be done.
I had to abandon my intentions of playing badminton with the girls.
They were playing on the court at my block, and from my bedroom window, I can see them playing.
I was like, watching and talking to them now n then from my bedroom window.
At 4pm, I managed to finish doing everything.
I looked at my room and then I said, "Wow, now there's some space!"
After the bed was gone, I had a quite a large space now. Yay!
Then, I text Erika saying I will be coming down in a while.
I took my shower of the day and I met them at KFC.
Then talked n talked, laughed n laughed.
Oh yeah, the guy from the other day, Asrul(finally i remembered his name) came too.

And as we talked, I found out something, which was quite disturbing.
Iqah no offence though, but your bf must watch out for his mouth.
How dare he say we're immature!! (Judging from the time we all met at McDonalds)
And what, he is so damn freaking mature?! WTF!?
Mature as in keeping quiet and not trying to socialize with ur gf's frens.
And then when a guy friend came, and you're starting to make jealous faces.
THAT'S MATURE!?!?!?! That's freaking childish!
When I found out about this, of course I am angry.
How dare he insult my friends like that???!!
If I knew he was like this, I should have said right to his face.

We might be acting childish a lil bit, bt dude don't try to act cool in front of ur gf.
If you wanna be her lover, you gotta get with her friends!
When if you don't, that's a major turn off.
Dude, I can swear n curse in front of you n make u uncomfortable.
Don't make me.
Grrrr....!!

Enought of that, after KFC, we took pictures at the park and played badminton again.
Hehehehe.
We had fun, great fun!
And gosh, I am tired.
Back at home, watching Madagascar on TV really made my day.
Cuz that show is really funny!

Well, I'll update the pictures at the park when I get my hands on them.

Oh yeah, let's turn to fandom mode for a while.
I have to say this.
Yah, Namchin! Now I finally know the reason why you were in hospital.
You had so much drinks during your birthday until it got mixed up with your cold medication.
And then you collasped the next day and off to hospital you go.
Are you drunk til u got it mixed? Or was it someone who spike your drink?!
Aigoo..Namchin-ah! Take care of yourself okay.
You worry me too much, in fact you worry all of your fans too.
Don't overwork till u had no time to rest.
I can't wait to see you on stage again. <3
Oh wait, I just did.

A fancam of SBS Love Concert, where Hubby was talking to boyfriend,
I think hubby is asking about namchin's health. Aww..sweet of ya, hubby!



ok that's about it,
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment