Monday 24 November 2008

Hey! Ho!

hi punkettes...

I'm back...whoa!! I'm super tired! Hahaha.
But it was quite fun though.
So Saturday, set off straight to aunt's house at KL.
Hectic traffic jam at Checkpoint, stuck for 1hr.

Mum wanted to pray at grandma's house for a while, since it's already dusk.
After dusk then off we go.
We arrived in KL at 12am exactly.
As soon the car was at the front gate of my aunt's house, little natasha came out of the house running, screaming "Unnieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"
I screamed with her too, though it's already 12midnight. Hahaha.
Then all my cuzins who are younger than me came out to help with the luggage and stuff out of the car. When my family arrived, it's like 'kecoh'. Hmm, how do I rephrase that, noisy n lively?!Hahaha.

After this n that, I finally managed to sleep at 2am.
Then early in the morning, I was disturbed by the noise the kids were making.
I was grumbling, twisting n turning around to get some sleep.
Yeah, this is me, I hate to be disturbed EARLY in the morning.
I don't know what time I woke up, I think it's about 8.30am? One by one, came in to wake me up. First it was Natasha, then next Nadia, after that my 15 year old cuzin, bt then we both fall asleep.


Ate breakfast, haven't shower, but food comes first.
Only about 11am I shower.
Got ready to go to the wedding ceremony.
At 12.30pm, off we go.



Just quick few pictures before we go.
Look at that little camwhore's pout! Hahahaha.


As soon I entered the place, well it was held like in a hall a.k.a like our CC hall, a lot of eyes were staring at me as if an alien just entered earth. Sheesh...
And then the catering guys were cat-calling me. Argh...
I followed Salihin's advice to dress ugly during a wedding to prevent from eyes staring at me, well NOPE, still stare. Maybe cuz of my dodgy hair....Hahahaha.

Stayed in that freaking hall throughout the whole ceremony cuz my Aunt was the host of the ceremony. Then I got Erika's text, and it was full with capital letters and '!!!!!'. Then i called her, she was with a guy for the first time alone, just the 2 of them. Of course, I was like, "YAH!!!!" at the hall, where everyone was looking at the entrance of the bride n groom, and I was outside talking to my best friend on the phone. Hahahaha. Ppl tot I was talking to a boyfriend. I told Erika, "Hwaiting!!"

Pictures at the ceremony:





After the whole thing was over, around 5pm.
We went back to my Aunt's house to change, cuz everyone was filthy.
At 6.30pm, off we go home. Grandma came along with us, cuz she wanted to go home.
We arrived at back at grandma's house in JB at about 10.30pm.
Bro wanted to rest first before going home to SG.
At 1am, off to home! Reached around 2.30pm.
That's why today I am super tired. Being in the car for too long can make u tired too u know!
Hahaha.

Didn't I told you before that I'm going to take lots of picture with little Natasha?
Here's some:

Me trying to dress her up, cuz her mum told me so, with my morning haven't shower face.
Hahaha.



These are the few out of lots. I'm just lazy to upload them here.

That's all about my trip.

Ok now, I gotta catch up on the fandom that I've missed.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment