Friday 14 November 2008

The Past, The Present And The Hot

hi punkettes...

So I decided to share a few pictures, the other day at the park with the girls n Asrul:

I dunno what this picture suppose to mean, a family potrait?! Haha.
What is Asrul doing behind Safiah? Hmmmm?!


A few pictures b4 going home.

There's more at Fana's blog. I only put some of it.

Well, I would like to post a few pics of the girls past and present, just to share a few.

Where it all began, just us 5.


The inseparable 3.
(Gosh, I hate my super short fringe here, cringe)


Welcome our newest member, Fiqah.
(Damn, that fringe again!)


Our favourite passtime, Badminton.


7! It's a perfect number for us.
(In loving memory, my pink Topshop top)


One of the memorable events we had, Botanic Gardens.


This one at Sentosa.
(I look chubby and the hair, aigoo!)


The one when I am not suppose to be there, cuz they were buying my bdae present.
And I met Erika by chance while I was on my home to school.



At Singapore Flyer, girls, we gotta go there as the 7 of us.
We have to! You hear me! Haha.



Return of Ixora, yeah, that's what we were called, just the 3 of us.
(I had thick eyeliner, and weird hair, bt in turns out ok, Hehe)


Jump, Jump, Jump!


Last, the most recent one, Hari Raya 08.

Wait, wait, before I end, I wanna share one hot pic,
First turn on fandom mode.


It's Kim Kyujong of SS501. My other fave member apart from Jungmin.
*im dead*

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment