Monday 17 November 2008

Unnie! Komawo!

hi punkettes...

First of all, Unnie! komawoyo, cuz this is what exactly what I want to say honestly:
"Anyway serious talk now... to put it bluntly, its regarding Tipah. Now, i know your upset when you see your frends are talking bad about ur beloved. Yes, even i can understand that. I do, coz when ppl talks bad about Jasper in the past, it totally makes me furious no matter who's the audience are. But on the other side my frend, lets see what started this misunderstanding, Me and Nisa wasnt there, but the rest were and according to these 4 precious mine, his first impression to them wasnt what they thought, ok i dont mind coz we dont judge ppl from first impression, we'll give him chance to fit into us... But what i cant bare to listen is that, according to one of my precious says that your beloved says we're immature and basically doesnt like Safiah's first impression. Ok, somewhat it pissed me off. We're all pissed off. He judges us in one shot and made the decision in callin us immatures. We didnt tell our thoughts on ur beloved coz we care bout ur feelings and we know he's important to u but now? We're being called as 'Immatures' by ur beloved. How are you suppose to react? Are you suppose to agree saying we're immature or you tell ur beloved not to say bout us like tat coz we're your friends? After Nisa told me what you wrote on ur blog, i've come to decision... Well, if u ask me yes babe, its a big deal for us as it involves our feelings and pride as your friends whom were with you longer than he did. If you don't care bout tat, well cant help it isnt? We rarely see each other, talk to each other or keep in touch. It seems like we barely know each other. Call us immature coz we are, we're the immature that values our friendship. So what we're immature? Better than pretend to be mature isnt? You believed what you believed, you trust who you trust."

And another one from Fana:
The issue is getting worst
Actually I don't took it seriously and is just a small matter
I Think he
don't mean it
It was his first time meeting us that day
He don't really know us yet

Maybe give him a chance
Is not only him,we too
We also comment about him
Which will also make him angry if he know it
Maybe we can just forgive him
That's the best way

I know it is kind of hard to forgive someone
But you never know what will happen tomorrow
Will the person have the chance to apologise?
Will you have the chance to forgive the person?
As a
muslim,we are taught to forgive everyone
And the rest is up to god
Whether to punish him or not
I bet you all(
muslim) heard about this
Our own prophet Muhammad S.A.W forgive his own people regardless the kind of sins they had made
And we are just a normal human being compared to our prophet
(I think 'Ustaza NaNa' should stop here..heheh)

And
i'm not standing on either side

On the other hand,
I think this issue happen because of me

"Ya Allah what sins have i done"
Because i shouldn't tell them about it
I should just keep my mouth shut
But hey i do keep secrets
ok...But this "issue" is not a secret
Just a comment, So
i'm allow to tell anyone i want
But i should at least think what will be the consequences before telling anyone

So Iqa i'm SORRY if this issue has made you sad:(
I'm SORRY because i told them about it

I'm SORRY girls if this issue made you all angry and hurt:(
To Iqa's guy I'm SORRY of making the girls "hate" you
I'm SORRY because sometimes I talk negative thingy about you
(Normal for someone to talk negative abt somebody)
I think i should just say
I'M SORRY:(
To everyone who i've hurt their feelings.

Ya Allah forgive me for all my sins:(
Amin


Gomen-ne, cuz I took it from your blog.
To add on, a lil bit, Iqah, what Nisa wrote in her blog, wasn't specifically bout you, in fact, it is none about you at all. Because, she was pissed of all the immature-ness that has been around her, be it in school, public and everywhere, it's not about you at all. NOT AT ALL. So babe, don't be upset bout this, talking about misunderstanding, this is it! Okie, babe?!

Ok now, let's move on.
Wah...Erika unnie, you found a new phone. K850ii! 5megapix!! Haha.

Saturday was the Reflections 08, and it's MKMF day too.
I was torn between 2, whether not to go for Reflections 08 and watch MKMF.
Bt i choose my friends over my idol. Hahahaha.
I wanted to see, Ain dance.

Hence, I went with Minah and Azri.
Overall show, some part of it, is ok.
Bt there's some Mat Reps who were super annoying!
The malay cultural group performance was great, Ain you can dance!
I saw Moon and Amanda in silat. Amanda!!! Hahaha.


Oh ya, Safiah, Hyrul Anwar was there. I took a video of him during the performance and he exactly made eye contact with us. Jgn marah nek!! Hahaha. If you want to see the videos and photos, you can ask me! Hahaha.

Wow, today is the first time in my entire Sem2, hyper during class.
Cuz it's photography! Yay! Web Multimedia..
Took pictures here and there...
Hahahaha...

Anyways, let's turn on to fandom mode.
And so, MKMF was over last Saturday.
DBSK oppa won 5 award, making them the biggest winners that night.
They won a daesang, "Album Of The Year".
Oppa! Chukhaeyo!!!!
Hubby is freaking damn angelic that night, all white. I'll post pictures of them later.
I'm in the midst of class while updating this freaking blog. Hahaha.

Big Bang won Best Male group, Artists Of The Year.
Wonder Girls won Song Of The Year.
Pictures I'll upload later...
The whole point of the blog is to address Iqah's issue actually.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment