Thursday 12 April 2007

Darn Sick N Drunk For Orientation

hi punkettes...
Yesterday i had my first day of orientation in my new school, RP.
So here's goes:

I woke up at 6.35am and went straight to shower. I got dress and do my hair.
Ate breakfast at 7.00pm and went out of the house at 7.20am. I supposed to meet Jing Wen and Illah at Civic Ctr along with Jeannie and Hui Yu. I was quite late, but Jeannie and Hui Yu was even late. Jeannie and Hui Yu wanted to eat McDonalds. Then at 8.10am exactly, we went off to school. We arrived fashionable late. Hahaha. But hey, there were a lot of freshman late as well.

I got up to the correct block, W3 and went to look for my class. And you knw what, i entered the wrong class for 2 times. Argh! Embarassing, but hey, im not alone. Ok finally i entered the right class, W35B. I took up my seat where the facilitators had assifgned the class to. And mingle with a girl beside me. Her name is Joleyn. Then about 10 mins later, i was so shocked to see someone arriving in the class. It was KHAIRUDDIN! Damn! He's in the same class as me. My gosh! Grrr.

I was assigned to a Team, which is Team 1. Then i mingled with my team, namely, Andy, Firdaus, Jannah and Joleyn. They were friendly, duh! Obviously. Then as the Facy, talk n talk, about the procedure of what we basically gonna learn and what to do in class. We were given an assignment to do. Which is my worst nightmare, 'PRESENTATION'. Each team have to come out with a presentation regarding the problem that we're given. At 11.30am, Jannah, Joleyn and I went for lunch. I ate chicken cutlet rice which cost about $2.50. Cheap! Then after that get back to class to work on the presentation.

So my team is the first one to start working, I think. Hahaha. We had really fun while working on our project. I like Jannah's poking joke and Andy weird ideas. Hahaha. Damn funny. Then as we knew it, we're already done! Finish. Then at 2pm, the Facy came, and then we're the first one to present. Aiyaiyai!! Dead nervous. It all went well, phew! Khai's team was the noisiest, his team threw us questions and we managed to answer. Next, we had the privillage to choose a team to present next, since we started it first. We choose Khai's team, but we gave them a chance since they're not ready, so we choose team 5. After team 5, we choose Khai's team which is Team 4. His group so 'kecoh'. Hahaha. I like it.

After all the presentation, the Facy had asked the class to choose the best group, and surprisingly, my group won! Yay! Hahaha. Nice Work Team. But sadly, we're going to change team everyday. Oh well, that is the time i will get to know my other classmates. Cool!

School ends at 3.30pm, i called Kyra to ask her whether is she going out to AMK shopping ctr or not. But she's at CP, so i asked her to wait for me at CP. Met her at CP Mac, and we walked n walked. Then I decided to bring her to Comics Connection, she's nuts over lots of Fahrenheit stuff and I'm nuts over DBSK stuff. Kyra found a DBSK n Fahrenheit's mug and I found DBSK n Fahrenheit jigsaw puzzle. We're nuts!! What make me nuttier is that I saw DBSK 'O' 2nd asia tour book. My gosh!!!!! I almost died in there. Kyra end up buying a couple of Jiro's stuff, while I bought a new keychain(their new look, with micky's short hair) and their 2007 calendar card.

I went home feeling tired and exhausted. Damn! After i get my shower, i felt so sick. I sneezed, my head is so heavy, my body is so weak. I feel like im drunk on 'bitter cola'. Haiz. So today, i didn't go to the orientation and also tmr. At least i get to know wher my class is, cuz today's orientation is basically about fun n games. Pah! Prison Break?!! WTH?

Did i told you that i've watched the last episode of Goong S? I did, yeah at last the marathon is over. This is the first time im crying over, Moon Sung Gung, he had lost everything. He lost Sae-Ryung(which he declined it at first), Yang Soon-yi (won by Kang Hoo), the title of Hwang Tae-ja, and he's confused about the truth of his biological father. About how Soon-yi left Kang Hoo just like that, saddened me to, i was in tears. Soon-yi decided to leave Kang Hoo to pursue her dreams. So after 3 years, Kang Hoo became the Hwang Tae-ja, and he cope it really well. Then he met Yang Soon-yi again! Yay! Soon-yi worked as a secretary for King Julius(erm? from which country? im not sure) and the King visited Pye-ha and Kang Hoo was there!

King Julius visited the Teddy Bear Museum at Jeju Island, and both Kang Hoo and Soon-yi talked and spent some time together. Over there, they met, Sae Ryung. Sae Ryung had become a teacher and her students were so cute! Erm? What about Moon Sung Gung? Well, he became a day-time Prince and night-time composer. Wow! Great!!! The ending was obviously a happy ending of course. Soon-yi became Kang Hoo's personal secretary. Yay! They're together.

After seeing episode 17-20, i've already fallen for Moon Sung Gung. Eventhough, he has quite a familiar behavious as my first prince, Lee Shin, but he's not as arrogant as Lee Shin. Hahaha.
Now im waiting for the released of The Devil episode 3 with subs. Haiz. I've yet to watch Witch Yoo Hee though, oh well, maybe later, as soon i got my Veoh player installed again in my lappy.
Oh yeah, i've changed the song to J's Jeonhaji MosharMar. It's a song which i really like, which brought me to tears in Goong S. Hehehe.

So Monday, I'm going to start school. Haiz, im gonna start school again, i'll miss my holidays. But hey, im going to have my holiday on 1st June. Hahahaha. Oh yeah, before i forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING JIE!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment