Monday 2 April 2007

Goong S Marathon

hi punkettes
yup, as what the title says, im on a Goong S marathon right now...
i still havent finished watching epi 8,9,10 because my computer (not my lappy) is getting fuck up lately...haiz. but im glad that i have my lappy here. Yay!! I actually like a couple of songs by se7en. I asked Erika for it, one of them is Promise. I like the song when i was watching episode 7. I also asked Erika for the song Hikari. It's a japanese song by Se7en, and i like the beat. I hope that with my Goong S marathon going on, i will never dream of Se7en again. One dream is enough. Even if i do dream of him, i hope Jaejoong or Junsu will be in there. Hahaha!

hmm...today, i am home alone after 12 noon, cuz mum and dad had gone to the airport to send my grandma to Umrah. I want to follow but mum says that i have to wait for Nadia to come home, or else she'll be home alone. Grrr. Oh heck. Nevermind. I've made 2 DBSK wallpapers to prevent boredom. Here they are:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Personally i really like the second one where they were asleep, awww, cute aye? Hehehe.

The next thing i wanna say is to Erika, Girl i know you are sad about your application of Higher Nitec results. But hey, cheer up, im glad that you've plan on what to do next. I strongly reconmmend you the traineeship programme. You can work as you study. But if that didn't help, for me, try to find work first n then, take up a diploma course at MDIS as you planned. Cheer up k?!!

Then, Kyra called asking me whether i can go to Fort Canning Park this thursday. Well actually she, safiah (n.s.c nenek super canggih) and fiqah had already planned to go out to celebrate safiah's 18th. My gosh, i didn't know what to get her for her bdae. Haiz. Next thing, what to wear???!!!!! Argh!!! Stress.Hehehe!

I am so bloody fed-up with Nadia today,why? Grrr. She was doing her maths homework and then she got it all wrong. And when i tried to teach her the correct method, she stumped her feet and grumbled. Then since her multiplication is weak, i asked her to memorize it. She talked back and refused not to follow my orders. Argh!!!!

But thankfully after mum came back from the airport, she got a well deserved scolding from Mum. I was only trying to help her but she refused, oh heck. Let her be!
Mum has already noticed my craze for Korean stuff. She said to dad, "skrg minat jantan korea, dh lah sepet," i was laughing all the way. Mum actually told dad that now im into korean lads not english lads anymore and she also said that i like guys with smalls eyes. Hahaha. Hey, small eyes are actually cute you know! Hahahaha.

that's about it now,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment