Tuesday 17 April 2007

It Has Begun!

hi punkettes...
school already starts, so let me sum up my first 2 days of school.
well generally the first day is suxs!!! yeah, it is suxs...a DISASTER. we had to learn Enterprise Skills and i really don't like the facy. He don't really explain it well, he just leave us on our own, my class was very clueless about what to do. Yeah, the whole class was clueless, all of us did the wrong thing. Our presentation was so out of point. Yeah, all of us. Hahaha, class spirit! Hehehe. We even promised each other not to ask question for each team that is presenting. That's our secret for the day. Haiz, it was only the first day, and my mind is blank.

Today was much better, my bro gave me a ride to school and i arrive there early, class starts at 8.30am and i arrived school at 7.45am. WTH!!?? Haiz, but lucky i bump into Ming Jie, he was always early. So i hang out inside his class for a while, we're in the same block but different levels. His class is level 4 and mine is level 5. 5!!! Yunho's fave no.!! hehehe. Then about 8.10am i went to my class, and im the first one in class. Haiz, it's already 8.10am, where is everybody. Soon, one guy came in, damn i forgot his name, next Jannah, then Dalina, soon the class is filled up. Today's lesson is about Basic Science, and my facy is from Canada. And what we're going to learn is about blood. Erm, at first i was uncomfortable about that topic, cuz you know, i hate seeing blood. At first i was blur about the topic, but my facy today explained it well. Now i understand.

I got group with Khai today, haiz. Hahaha. But it was fun though, along with Sherman, J and Zakia. Sherman and Khai is so nuts today, they both hate Avril Lavigne's song, Girlfriend, yet they sing it like idiots. Hahahaha!!! I can't help it by laughing. I'm having quite a difficulty of doing a mind map using this new programme that we've been introduced called Axon. First it was complicated, but i get used to it. I managed to do 2, one with the help of Zakia of finding the facts for me. Thanks girl!

I was a bit nuts during break 2, i was treasure hunting accordin to Jannah, cuz i was looking for answers to question 10 of the wrksht. I went to each group asking for qn 10. Hahaha. Treasure hunting. During presentation, i was ready to explain my part, but erm, Sherman saved my butt for answering it. But at last part, i saved the group butt on answering the O type blood question. Somehow i was still a bit blur during the presentation, bt soon, i dunno how, i understand the whole thing.

So that basicly the 2 days of my life in school. Hahaha. But one thing happened today, i met my erm, ex-boyfriend back in school. Well me n him used to stead during Pri 6, at that time that's what i call, 'Cinta Monyet'. Hahaha. But after 5 years without meeting each other, and today is the first time we met back again. I agree to meet him after school, so we walk to CP together, talk about how's school has been, etc etc. At CP, we bought 'sweet talk' together and we accompany to the bus berth. Then while i was in the bus, he sms me, saying that he likes me. I was like "eeeek!!" What should i do? All to sudden, i can't be with him back as we were like before in primary school. I called Erika in panic, she suggest me to say that i can't accept him but remain as friends. So that's what i did, i text him back saying that i wanna be single for now, which i want to be, but we will remains as friends. Thank god he didn't sulk, but like a man, he respects my decision. But his last line of the msg scares me, "when ur ready, please tell me,". Haha?!

Lets move away from that, i can't help watching Star King, a show hosted by the oh so funny man, Kang Ho Dong. It's a competition of extra-ordinary ppl with extra ordinary talents. The episode features DBSK of course. DBSK were dancing with 3 times winner of that show, 40 year old DBSK. They were 40 years old men who is so good at dancing!! I mean at 40 years old, their dancing was so so so awesome! respect to them man! i wish one of them was my dad. At 40 years old, they still do break dancing!! Wicked! Both groups were dancing to 'O' Jung.Ban.Hap song. Awesome! But apart from that, the most awesome thing that i like which keep me watching the show over n over again, was the Little DBSK . Their age ranging from 6-10 years old. So adorable!!!! Especially Junsu junior. SO DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!! here's the pic:



LOOK! CUTE AYE??!!! Here's one more very very cute! :



The 2nd pic totally won me over. CUTENESS!!!AAAAAAAHHH!!! They both look alike!! Seriously, if i say they are father n son, ppl would believe. Damn cute!! I always repeat the part where they kiss. Sweet aye! Hahaha. OMG! Pardon me. Haha.

Just finish talking on msn with Zakia. She's a rocker! Cool. A footie fan! Cool! But she supports Chelsea, argh damn! But nevermind, clash clash!! Hahaha. I told her to find a Liverpool fan in clash, cuz we found a chelsea fan(her), a gunners fan(me), red devils fan( dalvin n khan). Then we can have a real clash of footie. Can't wait for Friday lesson though, i heard from Jing Wen it is about football. Wah, gonna real clash! Hahahaha. I hope tmr's lesson which is about communication will be as good as today.

Ok basicly that's it, im gonna watch star king again before i go to bed. Hehe. Oh ya, i've changed the song to Passion by Se7en. It's an old song, but i like it. The song is stuck in my head right now. Haha.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment