Monday 2 April 2007

I Miss My Lappy.

hi punkettes..
its only been 3 days since i left home, i've already miss my beloved Lappy.hehehe.
yes, i've just came back from johor. it's been a foodfest while i was in johor. yes it was. There's lots of food to eat, but im watching my weight, hmm maybe not. Hahaha.

The food was bloody nice and good, i never miss the chance of not to eat a lot. But yeah, honestly, i think i've gained about 2kg for the past 3 days. Hahaha. I need to shed these excessive weights of me. Who cares for a excercise with me??? Hmmm?? Despite that, there's one thing that i forgot, I forgot to bring my camera!! Argh!!! I really really forgot about it. Haiz. Oh nevermind.

Oh ya and 1 thing that i've just remembered that, i need to give Fana my Microsoft Office cd to her asap. She need to install it in her laptop.

Hmm. What else, despite its already pass 12 midnight, I wanna wish all of you guys, Happy April Fools Day! Happy Bdae to Randy Orton and the twins who played Fred and George in Harry Potter movies.

That's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment