Sunday 15 April 2007

Time Flies So Fast

hi punkettes.
Haiz, i can't believe that i'm starting school tomorrow. So that means, no more staying up late at night and my bedtime will be no more 3am. Hahaha. Haiz. Oh well, im so looking forward for the year ahead. As i already promised to myself, i'm going to make this year the best year ever, and i don't want to ever break down like what i experienced last year. I had enough of sufferings and tortures. I need to enjoy my life for now.

Well, today, im pretty bored, obviously. I slept at 4am yesterday and i woke up at 7.30am because i need to prepare breakfast for dad. Then sleep again at 9am woke up at 10.30am. Haiz. Then boredom strikes immediately. But i managed to cook lunch, alah, just fried rice. Haha. I'm not a great cook but when it comes to Pasta, im an expert. Hehehe. Then bro wanted to go to Courts CP, he told me that there's a cheap thumbdrive selling there. So we went by car and yup, indeed, a 1GB thumbdrive cost $19.90!! Wow!! CHEAP!! Since bro got a $25 voucher card, i use it. Yay! I got my own thumbdrive, yippee!!! Hehehe.Then we went back home, and here i am updating my blog.

I wanna say a huge thank you to my best buddy, Kyra, for doing such an awesome job of making a Xiah Junsu wallpaper!!! I love it!!!!!!! I tried to do one yesterday, but i ran out of ideas. Haiz. But i did managed to do one DBSK wallpaper:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's just a simple one, cuz i basicly ran out of ideas. I still need to do a Jaejoong wallpaper but i need more resources. Hahaha. Speaking of Jaejoong, i saw a pic of him kissing a snake yesterday. Eeek! I wouldn't dare, besides i hate reptiles!! I remembered the time when i went to the zoo with the girls, i am so scared entering the reptiles section. I even get mistaken of my own shadow for a lizard. Hahahahaha!!

ok that's all for now,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment